Just turned 31 and experiencing new period issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello.

Happy holidays to you all and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I've never had any issues with my period ever since I was young. The past couple of periods have been a bit different! I experience sever bloating, thighs will get really ache and uncomfortable, it's weird.

Today I started my period and i woke up with a heavy feeling in the back of my head. Then tonight I had a couple of sharp pains in my side and leg and some aches in the middle of my chest.

I just want some reassurance that this is normal!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That just sounds like bad cramps my sister always get chest pains during her period. I get extreme lower back and hip pain. If it keeps happening just go to your obgyn nothing is better than reassurance though i think you should be fine my other sis never gets crampy on her period and one day she did and started crying because she never knew how painful cramps are so i think you should be fine as long if its not happening with any other periods just take ibuprofen for the pain
  • Posted

I wouldnt say the head pressure n chest pain r normal for period cramps back stomach legs yes but pressure in your head an chest pain always warrents being checked out imo. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.