Just want it be over!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I hate my life/myself soo much why I am I such a bad Person? I want to change but I'm not strong enough so I'm just stuck with a life of misery, every morning I wake up I get a gut wrenching feeling of dread of having to get through yet another day...

I hate living...I wish I were dead!!!!

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Why are you a bad person Dondon?  What do you do that's so awful?   Tell us pease.   Do you harm people?  Do you deliberately upset them?   Do you treat them badly?   Give us a list of your 'bad' traits.  x

• Posted

I think I've private messaged you in the past Bev about what I've done and it's not just that it's how people treat me I must be a bad person anyway I'm going again to end things again I have to x
    • Posted

Yes you have/  But like I told you last time they aren't 'bad' things.  They are just the way you are because you are ill.   Bad things are physically harming someone else,  slagging people off,  being nasty and bad tempered with them,  cheating on them etc.   You don't do any of that so you are not bad.

Others treat you badly because you let them,  not because you are bad!   They are 2 different things entirely.  There are many wonderful people in this world but there are also many not so wonderful ones, one of whom is your brother-in-law who takes advantage of you.  That's nothing to do with how you are but entirely what he is.   Don't you know the difference?   Bev x

• Posted

Express yourself in one of those beautiful poems you write

Your very talented

Your are not alone

Take Care

Lil

• Posted

You're not alone in feeling like a bad person. I often feel overwhelmed with guilt after analysing all the times I've mistreated people. But try to remember that it's only you who knows about every single bad thing you might have done. You may feel as if you're a terrible person compared to others, but everyone actually has their weak points and has done things they're not proud of - you just don't know it as people only show their public selves. Please try to be more gentle and accepting of yourself, as it's impossible find happiness if you have such a low self esteem. Do you know where your self hatred stems from, as that will help to tackle the problem? And I do believe you are strong enough to change, hold on. x
  • Posted

Im so sorry Dondons. Depression is such a miserable thing. I dont understand it either, like, why wont the pain just go away????
  • Posted

I feel for you, I wake up often feeling I must be a bad person to suffer not only my mental pain but my physical pain

I have a few years of my past I genuinely don't remember ,Yet I have flash backs I don't know if they are momentarily flashes from my past or only just dreams!

What could I have done so bad to warrant my pain?From what I can gather nothing! I have always been there for others,Once I failed someone when I worked as a volunteer at a night shelter,a person about my age

asked me to have a chat with him but I was to busyat that moment,sotold him I would chat later but forgot about it! The next morning I was told he was found dead with a needle in his arm!

The times I think about it makes me feel"If only I had taken the time to chat I may have saved him"

It doesn't make me a bad person,but it has made me take the time to talk if ever I am asked.

I don't know why you feel you are a bad person! Have you done something you feel was wrong? Have you killed someone? Why do you feel so bad about yourself?

Do not let others make you feel bad! Don't let being ill make you feel as if you are a bad person!

If you have committed a crime and feel like a bad person because of it, I think perhaps if you talk to a Solicitor see what they advise,if they advise you to own up to it, then do so as it may lift the burden you seem to be carrying!

I know when I was younger my brother was blamed for a petty crime ( a broken window,) I knew it was not him and admitted that I had broken it, my mind was clear my backside sore ( had a very nasty stepfather who used fear and physical punishment when my Mum wasn't around)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.