Just want to vanish

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am dealing with so much at the minute. My initial response to any emotional hardship is to just suck it up and deal with it.

Only im all sucked up.

I m not suicidal but i wish i could fastforward myself to old age and on the cusp of death.

I have just had enough of existing, i cant be bothered with it all. Everything is just too hard right now and just as i see the light, something else comes flying my way! Not one day goes by where something isnt hitting me like a ton of bricks.

My anxiety is not letting up at all. It gets worse during stressful times and the stress is not stopping! I keep on trying but it feels pointless as i get nowhere. It is forever 2 steps forward and 3 steps back! Just one more step forward and ill be happy!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Poor Claire. You have a lot to deal with - you don't specify but clearly you are suffering under it all. I hope you're not alone, living either with family or friends. You need to talk about it. Have you asked your GP for help with the anxiety? Most problems are temporary: one philosophy says sit back and watch it all go away.

Don't wish for old age. I've got it and it's not glamorous. It's damned hard work, and difficult when you've lost your youthful looks.

Try to get some help, Claire. You write intelligently and articulately. You must know you need help. All of us need to ask for help at some stage. Best of luck. We're all out here for you.

• Posted

Just to tell you - the lady next door to me is very ill with the dreaded cancer. She is the most gentle, unassuming person imaginable. Her problems are even worse than yours, and mine. Let's both be glad that we're not in her shoes.
  • Posted

Hi Clare. Sounds like your having a tough time. All I can really do is reassure you that lots of people on here have felt this way at some point, so your not alone. It's a horrible place to be but the only thing you can do is keep pushing on and I promise you will come out of the other side eventually. If you havn't already go to the doctor and find out what's available in your area to help. Medication has really helped me get my life back but there should be alternatives if you don't want to take that route.
  • Posted

I am sorry for moaning on and sounding ungrateful for what i do have.

I dont feel suicidal at all. Just like ive had enough with life.

Cancer is part of the problem, i think. I am finding out almost weekly of different parts to where my mums cancer has spread. I dont know what i would do without her.

Thank you all for your kind words

• Posted

Hi, Claire. You've got a lot on your plate at the moment. I wish you strength, and remember to be kind to yourself. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.