just when you think things are improving

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi folks, have been feeling not to bad the last 2 or 3 daysjust the butterflies in my stomach and the feeling of falling over in fact I was feeling so confident that for the first time in months I went into town with my daughter and didn't panic or feel uncomfortable or unwell I was so proud of myself because I haven't been any further than the shop accross the road for months because everytime I go anywhere busy I feel as if im going to pass out, like a fool I thought things were improving only to have a rubbish night feeling as if I was about to die and I feel worse today, I have a headache, feel sick ,dizzy, joints ache the list goes on, anyway thats me had another good old moan I seem to be good at that these days .

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

it,s good to have a moan gets it out and if you feel any better for it thats a bonus . i am lucky i have a family trouble is no one understands and i cant tell them any more how bad i feel and why i cant go to the places they want me to go , unless you have suffered anxiety no one understands how life changing it is . hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

Hiya, like you I have family who love me dearly as do yours but they just dont get it in fact as you said nobody understands unless they have suffered, it is life changing beyond belief , its great to be able to see what others on this page are going through not that you want anyone to be suffering as we all are but just to know your not alone and theres somewhere we can come and get things of our chest, take care smile
    • Posted

does anybody ,apart from us really understand what we are going through ,  saw my doc yesterday, opp surgery is sainsbury,  MOTH . decided to do some shopping, felt weak ,dizzy  clung onto freezer ,but eventually slid down, told to get up, no sympathy, or are you ok love.
    • Posted

In a nutshell NOPE nobody except us understands or can even begin to understand not even our own families. Oh dear I bet u could have killed her because I would have just a little understanding would have been nice, hope you're ok, take care smile
  • Posted

Don't worry , your not the only one . Were all human . I felt like this a few months ago th no realised GYM was my ONLY cure not medication . 

Until two months ago where I stopped going to the gyming due to laziness and kids holidays kicked in , then we went on holiday etc  and everything took it's toll  and last night I had a severe anxiety attack I went to A&E and they did a ECG AND told it's not heart attack to go home and relax . 

I feel soo drained out and I keep on thinking I'm going to die etc lots of fiends and ppl dnt understand what I'm going through 3/4 yrs bak I found out my partner was having an affair after 12 yrs of marriage with me . And it all started from there , It was severe in march just gone then I went to the gym then it lightened from my mind and as soo. As I stopped recently going to the gym . It's stared again the fear of dying I dream of dying I work it out in my head last night I had extreme chest pains under my left Brest which lead to continuous pains then a burning sensation in the middle of my chest then my mouth totally dried out within seconds and I felt soo faint and dizzy .... Then A&E 

Anyhow it's like if I had known then I would have gone to the gym even a few days a go 

I just thought I'd let you know from something mild these things eventually make a bed and reside there until we mentally KICK IT OUT and actually find the cure for ourself . I do not like medication I like to think anything but medication I should try . That should be last resort . But everyone's different as I dnt want to live rest of my life on meds and then stronger meds etc etc

I'm 35 I've got kids but it's I my head , I was thinkbg of sticking stickers around he hous to keep me motivated . Like "motivational words"that psychologically help the brain to detox it out itself

I dnt that's a thought , you take care

Regards  

• Posted

Hiya, ive been trying to kick this monsters butt for 6 months and I just cant seem to manage,I might try the gym like you suggested anythings worth a try if it can help even just a little, I have lost count of the hospital and doctors visits I have made, I just come away thinking they think im a fruit loop and do you know im starting to think they're right cause its not normal to feel like your going to die with every little odd feeling that you have.take care smile
    • Posted

Hiya stressed2themax

Thanks for your reply, after at sending my previous thoughts through . I thought I'd go to the park with my girls . So I did and I started to walk bare feet on the grass for a while . The weather where I am is really nice and sunny today . A while ago my yoga teacher recommended I go to the park or anywhere there's grass and walk bare feet as we humans soak up the energy from the soul though the palms if our feet, it's suppose to distress you and make you feel more alive , energetic   . Umm .... It made me wonder I did test it out a while ago , and to mysurprise I did feel ... Different and more happy not sure if I felt really energetic but I felt good and I could feel the difference 

The other thing also is gym should be part of our everyday life . Because when we go to the gym and have done 20 min there our bodies create and let out " endorphins" which is apparently is a feel-good factor thing . I wouldn't say it works every day but it works and does at least take the edge off of the stress and and tensions or worries you got . 

It also helps your brain to think of a completely different subject . I usually let my self really mould into the gym subject and get all emotional " on purpose" just because I'm telling this brain of mine otherwise coz the brains acts on what we think and talk and tell it and takes advantages of our weakness sad 

So I do lie to myself sometimes  on purpose just to tell my brain otherwise . And I get my self wound up as to why I'm not loosing weight . I didn't intend to loose weight when I started gym but I felt it was easy for my to forget this "" anxiety , dying , fear ""palaver for a while . ( it worked )

I loved chatting away like as if that's the only thing in my life I live for and do .

You deffo should try gym and don't give up on it . I was also thinking of going to groups and clinics where they hold these types of support . Which Ill love then I can talk to ppl who have the same symtoms as me and we can relate , exchange and get new ideas to learn to live and not let it control us where " we have control " of IT . 

My mother family all know I'm going through some sort of trauma but they don't understand , and they say the wrong things at the right time . I usually feel when I feel , what I feel and I REALLY need someone to talk to just to give  me moral support they're not  there . It's a shame they love me but don't understand no one has even made the effort to look it up on google . I would have done that if any member if my family or friend said they were going though done sort of issue they're finding difficult . But hey .... Everyone's different . 

I love to chat longer , take care and ask anything if you need .  

P s m good at giving advise and support on really solid , but I don't have it when I get all wound up and on a low sad lol 

• Posted

Thanks for taking the time to reply with your supportive words, hope I dont do myself an injury at the gym lol, take care and thanks again smile
  • Posted

Does anybody else have the feeling of butterflies in their tummy and feeling like your going to black out or fall over?I seem to get this every day and it lasts for hours

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.