ken/psychochief needs help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hiya peeps, :mrgreen:

im posting here because it's the most active forum as regards depression etc :ok:

i'm gonna build a website for all peeps with depression, psychiatric illness, mood disorders and the bored amongs us (i'm a pooter geek :shock: ) :wink:

i need peeps that have experienced these things PERSONALLY to be moderators (mods) but not just peeps that are poorly at the moment (but are included especially) but peeps that have recovered too that will continue to help peeps that are in the depths of these nasty illnesses, even when they get well :mrgreen:

it's gonna be free, theres no ulteria motive on my part, apart from trying to help folks, which will make me feel good :wink: anybody that is interested PM me or post here :ok:

take care folks, we can do this :peace:

Ken ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :hug: :rainbow: :run:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes!!!!!

Don't have a lot of time but willing to help as I can. Having seen what this damned illness has done to me, my friends and family then I feel it is time to fight back!!

Lelly xx

• Posted

Hiya,

I think its a great idea to set up your own website. I haven't posted on here but found the advice really useful. I dont understand what a moderator does exactly but would be interested to find out with a view to helping where I could. I dont suffer from depression but have been hit hard by stress and prescribed flu as a result. I feel that stress can have similar symptoms to depression. I dont know if you would be interested in having help from someone who has suffered from stress and anxiety.

Let me know

Abs xx

• Posted

Ken, I'm with Lelly on this....

Would love to help so count me in too!!

Hope your'e all ok anyways...I'm feeling a bit 'meh'...like I'm in limbo. But I'm surviving and determied to get through it.

:D

Take care - hope to hear from you soon.

Ambz xxx

• Posted

Ken,

I believe you 'have it' to set up your own website and if I wasn't so unwell I'd help out, too.

I'm so happy to hear this good news and can't wait for you to get it up and running.

You're brilliant Ken!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.