Key hole or vaginal?

Posted , 6 users are following.

How did the ladies who have had anterior repair have theirs done ? I'm assuming it is done vaginally but have just read it could be done through keyhole . Can't find my consent letter I signed so not sure if anything was written on that

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh god someone please come and take my phone off me am having a meltdown !
  • Posted

I'm on my way!!! It will be done vaginally sarah now stop worrying x
    • Posted

I really don't know what has happened in the last ten minutes , am on the verge of tears .. Being an idiot and phone glued to my hand !! I have had many investigations on my stomach etc ( blocked Fallopian tubes etc) but I have never been this bad worrying before an op! Thankyou matron x
    • Posted

It's understandable to be worried, everyone does but think positive because you are going to be absolutely fine. We are all here for you xx
    • Posted

Sarah lovely,honesty it will be a breeze.take it from me worry wort.matron tell her whast I was like hahaha. I promise you it will be over in a blink if an eyeπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    • Posted

Through the front wall with stitches. I wonder if my surgeon had laid his lovely hands on my bitsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Posted

Mine was done vaginally hun. It's only natural to panic I did. But try to keep calm and like matron said think positive you will be fine.xxx
  • Posted

sarah welshgirl was like a demented woman before her operation and I thought she was going to end up with high blood pressure and a cancelled operation because of it but she's been wonderful, doing as she's told obviously but no pain and a different person. So please don't worry. If you go into the operating theatre calm you will recover much quicker x
    • Posted

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    • Posted

I'm afraid to cough hahahaha. Will I split openπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    • Posted

No but you could self combust 😭😭😭😭 No you won't split open but when you cough do a light pelvic floor exercise xxx
    • Posted

OK hahaha, he told me no squeezes until 4 weeks.that's OK then because I had a tickle in my throat and was afraid to cough.xx
    • Posted

Just nip your bottom when you cough, that will be perfectly safe xx
    • Posted

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.