Kind of a spaced out feeling hard 2 explain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I took my dog and a neighbour's dog for a walk on the woods. It's about a 16 min drive to get there then a 30 walk. During the end of the walk I was sorta getting spaced out. It was like whoa I'm almost done the walk what happened?? I didn't black out like I knew where I was but it was almost as though I was just going through the motions. I did have a coffee on my drive to get 2 the walk but I drink one coffee a day if that. This has happened 2 me bf and I didn't think anything of it. I think I've posted about this before and was told it's just a symptom of anxiety!! So.... I've been checked over by my doctor and health wise I'm fine, all the heart tests done blood sugar etc is fine.

Just looking for reassurance!!

Thanks everyone.

Mackie

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

If you had all the tests at Doctors and he is not concerned... It is most likely the anxiety.... As anxiety sufferers know the list is endless of feelings, sensations, twinges, spaced out, foggy, no breath, shaky etc etc etc... So nothing suprises me anymore.

I hard a hard time believing that being dizzy was due to anxiety but once i accepted it, i ignore it now and carry on regardless. 

😊

• Posted

Hey gill thanks for the reply!!

Yah when the symptoms come up headaches dizziness etc I just ignore them the best I can. Yes my doctor she checked me out months ago and requested hearts tests and I'm fine!!

I've had this symptom before so I guess I just gotta accept it and move on, was just looking for some reasurance I guess.

Mackie

• Posted

It is hard sometimes to accept it anxiety, when your feeling the different symptoms.

I do morning and evening relaxing guided meditation for 10mins

and a progressive muscle training 2x daily too.. It may seem like overkill to some but it keeps my mind easier , i work full time in a hectic job so i need all the help i can get lol x😊

• Posted

Yah I walk about 2 hours a day, not all at once but I try and do that, I do about 10 000 steps a day. I play hockey once a week Sunday nights and I'm fine for the most part. I've been told with anxiety that going for walks or being active is the best medicine e so I try and do that. I'm recently laid off but my job I worked in a kitchen where it gets very hot and it's stressful so.

I've had all the test done and I'm fine so just gotta trust the process!!!

Thanks for your reply!!

Mackie

• Posted

If you have been and had all tests you need to trust your results. It is hard I know when you suffer Anxiety, that should not make you feel ou are unable to to trust those who have tried and proved you are now ok. Get on with your life and enjoy all your  hobbies and activities, you are ok be thankful of that and move on.

You have people here that will give you support, be thankful you are fine and now enjoy your life an boyfriend

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

Hey BOB thanks for they reply!!!

Not sure where you got boyfriend from?? I'm about to have a girlfriend here soon.

Yah when I'm having these symptoms I just think back to all the tests my doc and other symptoms have administered on me and that I'm fine. It's just when I'm having these symptoms it's like there's gotta be an underlying health issue.

I just gotta trust the process!!!

Mackie

• Posted

Sorry about mixing up your girlfriend, Have a nice night and keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

I think the boyfriend came from your abbreviation of before to bf... in your original post.

Easy mistake 😊

• Posted

This has happened to me boyfriend?? Lol. Yah I'm bad for talking in abbreviations. I could see how he could make that mistake.

It's all good.

Appreciate all the responses.

Mackie

• Posted

It's OK my mistake I shoulda said before not bf.

Thanks for the responses.

Mackie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.