Kinda worried (pic included)

Posted , 3 users are following.

does this look like something worry some?! I kinda feel like the inside of my vagina is swollen and pushing out cause the opening to look this way...it does not hurt, however i do feel random discomfort in my lower stomach from time to time on both sides...left and right. Nothing severe but does this look bad? swollen? should i worry?image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey hun,

It may be a prolapse?

If you're worried go to the doctors (if you can't wait for an appointment try a walk-in center or (a&e - you may have to wait hours there but it'll hopefully be worth it to get the answers you need) and they may be able to help you a little better because they can take an actual look etc.

Hope you get the help you need!

x

• Posted

would i feel it inside my hole? when i stick my finger in there all i can feel is the tip of my cervix way inside....does it look swollen to you?

• Posted

It is quite difficult to understand if something there is swollen or not from this angle.

Have you delivered vaginally before? Are you in pre-menopausal age? Have you lifted heavy weight? Were you lying down or standing while you took this photo?

• Posted

I was sitting on the toilet, it just felt irritated to me. i went to the doctor today and i have a bacterial infection and the doctor also said she thought i have a cyst under the skin causing discomfort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.