Knee Dec 1 2014 revision Marc 2 2015

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all. Have not been on for while. Can't find none of my post. But I had partial dec. did good till dec 18. Start pop and roll around knee. So had take pt by ins. Finish it. So in feb I went back to doc. He did X-rays. Said must do a convention to full knee. So has it March 2. Doing good. Bend is 89. The flex is 10. But wow it's been a journey. Xxx to all. Look forward to chat.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Poor you, still fingers crossed for you, you are doing well, keep it up xx
    • Posted

Well I doing fair. Bend is getting better. Flex is not where it need to be. Can't stand ice or elevation for long. And restless nights. Xxxxx but I am trying. Thanks for caring.
  • Posted

Sounds like you are keeping your spirits up. As many times as I have heard people say that after a partial they needed a TKR, I think the total is the way to go. Keep positive and keep us posted on how things proceed.
    • Posted

Thanks!!! I don't know why they did not do a total instead. I know next knee they will or I will refuse. I know this is hard. Lots pain and stiffness. Xxx trying to keep spirits up..
  • Posted

I had a partial last summer, it's been a healing journey, but so far so good.   No pain, I'm back dancing and doing things I couldn't do because of pain before.  I will probably need a TKR someday, but I was happy to go with the partial.  Only posting to give the PKR some good words.  You sound like you've been through a lot.  Glad to hear it's coming better.
    • Posted

I am not knocking anybody who has a partial. I wanted to partial because it was shorter recovery time. But just one day I woke up. And it started popping locking and when I would walk it through me forward. I will get this awful pain in my knee And down my Shin. My ankle and well and the back of my leg would have been with pain down and on it. That is because the divorce was moving all over knee. But partial was good. Better healing smaller scar. But just things happen. But partial was way to go.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.