Last week

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a bad flare last week on the toilet 6 times one night. Took 1 Imodium tablet and it cleared up but now I am constipated any suggestions what to take. Thankyou 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan,

Sorry can't help, I'm here to ask the same thing! Have seen people here saying Fybogel is good to use but can't get it here in france, I'm too scared to try anything else! Before being diagnosed I used to take Epsom salts but now can't find info if it's ok with diverticular disease. If you find anything useful let me know. Hope you are better soon. X

• Posted

Have you tried to see a dr in France maybe they have fybergel but under a different name. I know it's a different name in the US    I also have branflakes on a morning and mabevarine. If I need it I take gaviscon before I go to bed. Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.