Laxido Orange long term? how do others feel it will affect them to take long term?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I have to take Laxido Orange, I sometimes take 2 a day for 3 days or so and then leave off for say 3 days but then find that my insides are not good. That it feels like awful inside, backed up to under my breast bone and pains and feel generally ill.

They have said I have IBS for 5 years.

Then started some tests.

A colonoscopy found rectal intussusception

and a proctogram found:

"This investigation showed the presence of a large enterocele which at the end of the test is compressing the superior aspect of the rectum at the anorectal junction while no intussusception was shown and the rectum was seen to have rapid emptying. The anorectal angle opens regularly and a moderate sized anterior rectocele was almost completely empty at the end of the test, not to be considered significant and no intussusception was demonstrated.

The pelvic MDT have said to have this operation

proceeding to laparoscopic ventral mesh rectopexy with pig mesh.

So everything gets stuck, backed up if I dont take Laxido Orange but have been taking that for about 4 years now. What can I do as doesnt that make your bowel lazy, but if I dont take it, then its all stuck in there. Fruit Veg wont shift it.

Thanks

Michele

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.