Leading up to a flaire up

Posted , 5 users are following.

At the weekend started feeling cold and really tearful by the Mon in pain realize having a flaire up but felt this time like I was going mad felt so spressed and tearful and had temper didn't want to talk to any one .had anyone eles ever felt like that during a flaire up

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yep, it's awful when you realise you are going into a flare up, I had a bad cold on Saturday on top of a flare up and never felt so bad. By Tuesday I was so bad tempered and was hacked off because I had to go sick and loose wages. People don't realise how this awful condition can impact on your life and wellbeing. Take care, drink plenty of water and eat little and often in the hope it will all pass quickly. Oh and let loved ones ??and friends be there for you.

• Posted

If you are female could it be close to female time?  Or perimenopause /menopause because that can be running into each other symptoms sorta speak.
  • Posted

Yes. When I'm in a pain I getting in very bad mood also. I think it's normal to feel a little fear and sadness . I hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

My pain comes on fast - nothing leads up to it.  
    • Posted

lindalaz thats exactly the way my did hot me 2:am Worst the hard labor pains and very close together and constant mine was.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.