Leaving

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am leaving this site, I didn't post for a long time, as some people were rude to me. I came on again to give it another try, and to honest I feel that I'm not apart of it. Just want to ask you to think of new people on here as it takes so much for anyone to open up. It's a big step and they are needing your help. I know that a lot of you are friends but there are others who need you too. I'm not having a go, just want to see others are getting the help they need. I know that I have to do this now on my own, which will be hard.

I thank you for your comments and wish you all the best.

Please don't take this wrong, I don't mean to be nasty, I wish you all the best. Take care

2 likes, 73 replies

73 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi

I really hope you don't leave. I'm fairly new and this site has been a lifeline to me. We are all suffering and all need each other which includes needing you too.

Please re think and don't leave us. Xx

• Posted

Hi this is my first time of depression it's now been four months. Still spending too much time in bed rather than living life! How are you doing honestly? I hope you will stay in touch

I really do xx

• Posted

It's been since November for me, I have just upped my dosage as not doing great. I'm struggling with depression and anxiety which I'm finding that the hardest. It's stopping me doing things then I get angry with myself. Then I hate me, I am so thankful when I get in bed, but I just have to keep going as my patents rely on me. It's so hard as they don't know, my mum is disabled now and don't know how much longer, it's is hard as can't tell them as mum would blame herself. And I can't have that.
    • Posted

Bless that is a lot on your plate. I have recently upped my dose and it messes you up all over again. We will get there and if you stay on this site we can update each other xxx

Stay strong

God bless

Lorraine x

• Posted

Lorraine, I can relate to that. I am currently on 20 mg of Citalopram and I do feel better.
  • Posted

Oh! I think i have seen some of your posts, im sorry! You had a different name at first right? Hope you found some others to  talk about your mother illness and if i'm getting it wrong again i apologise, but do wish you the very best, hang in there you are a great person for taking care of your parents. Nick.
  • Posted

Blackhole, you are a useful and insightful person on this site. It would be very sad to see you go. 

I saw a post on the anxiety disorder page spouting nothing but homophobic comments. This is a place of support, no judgment, but you are right, some may be forgetting that. 

I hope you stay. You are always welcome here.

• Posted

I hope I didn't upset anyone, not my intention to do that. Just wanted a reminder that we all need help. Everyone on here needs support, they made a big step and asking for help. If anyone got upset I'm sorry!
    • Posted

Oh no, I'm agreeing with what you are saying in that I believe some people on here can forget that we are a community of love and support as I saw a post from a man abusing and judging a group of people, which I thought was awful!

I totally understand and agree with your post. Don't get me wrong I do love this forum and the majority of people on here as they have definitely given me brilliant advice and support but, I totally see where you are coming from and agree with you. xx 

• Posted

Nicely put fee.

There will always be the odd one on any site. I have had amazing support from this site and I hope I can give back that love and compassion to others xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.