left earlobe itch or swollen ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I have a doubt that I would like if someone knows help me to clarify that it can be or if everything is normal. The fact is that one of my earlobes felt as if swollen for some time, as if it were inflamed by an insect bite or if it was filled with some liquid either blood or fat or dead cells (sorry if I'm saying some nonsense ) I went to two different dermatologists the first one said that I could be a keloid but a keloid is not, she gave me some cortisone creams and all the same. Then I went to another dermatologist and he told me that I think it was a cyst but that it is not a cyst because the appearance and feel is soft. It does not hurt and I did not feel anything strange, before I found that strange, what happened to me was that it warmed me or turned very red that ear (perhaps it was because of the anxiety that gave me) Someone to help me clarify what can be or what I can do to achieve again the normal lobe, the right one looks pretty normal I think it has the same but not so much since that ear did not warm me or turned red almost . Do you think that by draining that part, could you get the liquid out or reduce that swelling?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You did not say how long its been swollen for ? 

If there is no change, it could very well be a cyst. 

• Posted

It takes about 3 to 6 months. It is not hard to feel normal just that it looks swollen. This is dangerous? What can I do to make it look normal again? It does not hurt and I do not feel any weird change.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.