left nostril bled had fast heart rate and palpitations

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a nose bleed from the left nostril which made my heart race made me dizzy, light headed and had a lot of palpitations today. 

When i was outside my building the fast heart rate kept going with palpitations and dizzy and feeling faint. I had to have someone from outside walk me up to my appartment 

don't know what is causing this wish it would go away crycry when will this stopquestion

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I hear you

Nobody knows when will stop.

me almost 3 years

you?

I have palpitations, weird sensations in my chest and herat and then hot flashes and on and on.

Will go away one day!

• Posted

I know but when will it go away i don't know when to start back on the 2.5mg of provera and 1 mg of estradiol with just getting off the paxil and trazodone 

Now i am having racing heart and palpitations what do i do i am so confused and will it be safe for me to be back on the HRTs after the heart rate racing and the palpitations 

• Posted

Hi Susan I had a nose bleed last week,try not to worry,it's sounds like you ve had a panic attack when you were out side,I can cope with all the other symptoms,but the anxiety/panic attacks are by far the worst.Are you eating well? I ve noticed the days when my appitite is poor I feel worse.i hope you re feeling better soon x
    • Posted

I am feeling a little better today, just tired of anxieties and nose bleeds. 

I am not leaving my place today at all staying in all day today 

• Posted

i m pleased you re feeling a bit better,have a nice relaxing day x
  • Posted

Dear Susan,  and have you tried flax ??    This will balance your hormones. bring you great relief. Try two 1000 mg tablets per day. 
    • Posted

Where can i get flax to help my hormones and will it help me sleep at night and calm my anxieties 
  • Posted

You can buy flax tablets at any pharmacy over-the-counter. 

500 to 1000 mg of magnesium helps to sleep at night    You should take it before going to sleep.    

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.