Left side chest pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having this chest pain on the sorta left side that feels tight a lot of the time for 2 days now and I'm not exactly sure what it is. I've been to the doctor plenty of times and when they check my heart it always comes out being a really healthy one. I do have anxiety but the pain is something I haven't really felt before. I'm 16 so I feel like the chances the I'm having heart attack are low. I'm confused as to what it is right now.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey jacobzz, don't worry... Try to divert ur mind from it at any cost.. when it happens,just think let it go... I was in a pain and severe anxiety since 2 year.. but now I am perfectly fine.. by just concentrating on my diet.. have less oily and spicy food.. fresh vegetables..fruits.. no whole wheat things like burger pizza etc.. as these will exaggerate ur anxiety and pain.. please be confident.. nothing will happen..try to do meditation to cure anxiety and keep urself relaxed.. and avoid sleeping to the side u have pain..and please don't sit for long in air conditioner.. either use some warm clothes to cover ur chest part.. definitely you will feel good... It's just a weak time,it's not you who is weak.. smile get well soon

• Posted

This is mostlikely musculoskeletal chest pain/tightness.

Does it feel painful when you press/massage your chest muscles?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.