Leslie's Recovery

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Leslie,

I hope you are doing well after your operation. Please when you can, let's us know how you are feeling and come home soon

Best Regards Maria

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria this is Leslie I came home from the hospital with about 12 one inch slit over my stomach I am sore as hell my doctor my surgery was over three hours he had to go through a lot of scar tissues before he got to warp undo that fix my hernia and made me a u shape warp now I am on liquid pain med and liquid antibiotic and I see my doctor in two weeks for a follow up oppointment but as I heal he said I will have a very good out come today is my last day on liquids thanks god and tomorrow I will start with a blender food diet I will be on that for five days and then I will be on a soft diet mashed   potatoes pasta rice soft meats like the nurse told me at the hospital thing that I can mash up easily with a fork and then every so slowly back to a normal diet again now I know what bake potatoe feel like now when you stab it with a fork like I said in the past I am sure glad I found this website and caring people like yourself Maria so with that thanks for your well wishes and I will keep you posted on my recovery so with that take care and I well be talking to you soon very truly your Leslie❤️
    • Posted

Hi Leslie welcome home

You poor thing you sound like your in so much pain, with very good reason

Take It Easy, Rest try not to do anything strenuous

Hope you have someone to help you at home. Chat soon

Get Well Soon

Maria❤❤

• Posted

Hi Maria this is Leslie it's so go to be home and out of the hospital where I am not being poke and proddded any more and I live with my mother and my older brother and his girlfriend live in a house across the lane from mine so with the help department I be just fine like they say time heals all wounds my 12 year old gray and white cat her name is Misty was real glad to have me home again I never berfore seen her put up quite a fuss like she did when I came through the door I guess she really miss here mama and I miss her as well she new that I was not feeling well and she probably thought you don't need anybody else you have me she is a Maine coon cat and she weighs about 22 pounds and she still thinks that she is still a kitten at heart Well Maria I enjoy our little chats we been having and I glad I found you and like my doctor said I won't be able to go back doing my normal things for at least 4 to 6 weeks it was a bigger than normal Nissan redo fundoplication surgery and it's just takes time for everything get back to normal for I am a very active person I have my own home gym indoor bike but I will get back in to that in the course of time but I am glad Maria I have you to chat and like allways I will keep you posted on how I am coming along for right now I just took some of liquid pain medicine and I am feeling very sleepy so I bid goodnight and we will chat very soon yours truly Leslie????

• Posted

Hi Leslie

Glad,to hear you have family to be with you at this time

It's feels good to have a cat to come home too

I miss my two cats (stray) we took care of them and others for 8 years until we sold our house

I have a stationary bike as well at home its convenient

Ok nice chatting take care of you

Maria?💙💚💛💜

• Posted

Hi Maria this is Leslie yes I have a wonderful family to help me through my healing period and my bossy cat Misty to make sure it all goes well I will keep you posted on how I am doing I am so pleased that I found this website and caring people like yourself that I can talk to from time to time so with that take care and I be talking to you soon best wishes Leslie💜??💜??

• Posted

Hi Maria I will keep you posted on my recovery period and the feeling the same so take care and I be talking to you soon very truly yours Leslie💜💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.