Let me be.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello. I am 52, and have anxiety and depression. And needless to say, i drive a truck for a living. But for the last few weeks i have been feeling worse. I take medication. I am always having to stop and get myself together. Oh and i have high blood Pressure. IBS. & 5 bad bisk in my dack. I stay to myself alot. Don't feel like i am worthy of being loved. Can anyone tell me what to do please?

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Everyone is worthy of being loved and that most certainly means you.  Have you talked to your doctor.  You may need an increase in your meds or a change of meds.  I take meds all the time but when I start to have a problem that leads to another major depressive episode I usually have ever to have a med adjustment.  Talk with your doctor and talk to your therapist if you have one.  Good luck to you.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi Lee,

i am sorry that you are in so much anguish. I think everyone here that posts like you or responds like me has been in similar amounts of pain. So I can relate.

I don't know why you don't feel worthy to be loved. That just isnt the truth but your mind playing tricks on you.

There are many things you can do but it will take work and time.

1. eat healthy- sugar and alcohol will only make you feel worse

2.exercise - you need 30 minutes daily of cardio

3. try to interact face to face with at least two people a day, even if it is just at a store

4. realize that you are not alone, we, here all know this horrible black pit that is in you stomach

5. join some kind of a group

6. volunteer- this really helps because it forces you to think about the needs of someone else and put aside the anguish you have

7. pray. God loves you, let HIm in your life

God bless you. I will be praying for you

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

you don,t said who put you on medication and the type , however, I suggest that you see a psychiatrist for an evaluation and maybe change your medication.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up