With the flowers everywhere

I wish that we could both be there

we had joy, we had fun, we had sesons in the sun

but the hills that we climbed,are just seasons out of time

We had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sun

But the wine and the song, like the Seasons, have all gone

• Posted

NO MELBI!

melissa needs to kno w your joy , your seasond in the sun, dont give up .[b:625a6b7173]PLEASE! You need to stay, to watch her smile and spend some lovely time with you. IF You Do Melbi, me will be angry, you have been through anawful lot, and <elbi, we loose some people, and we dont get over it till we loose te next, but in between times there is new life so enjoy your granddaughter, so what if mummies young shell get ther eshe has to. Melbi, you are doing a good job, please believe me!!!! Please, DONT GIVE UP[/b:625a6b7173]

• Posted

My friends I hear you, I want to share with yo all

Tonight I say goodnight

God bless (If the twit exists)

If he doesnt then Inhave nothing to lose

if he does then he getsb a kick on shin!

I am no longer sad depressed or anxious

grant me that peace

Yiu have all been such a geat strength to me - I am just prolonging the crap i feel

I tried, I failed, I will deal with this crap alone, without a crazy pill, why prolong a life? Do they prolong a cancer patirent life beyond dignty?

I need some dignity

I thankyou all for being my friend for accepting me for me.

I treasusre your posts more than you could ever imagine

Melbi xxxx

• Posted

Try to be strong Melbi.

You are a good, kind & compassionate person. That's worth a lot!!

Be kind to yourself.

Best regards

• Posted

:D :shock: :oops: :twisted: Iiits like a nsppie that ahs nto been chanvged in 35 yrs sooo bad, But melbi, Your lovely
  • Posted

im am strong tonight i am strong

tonight I can fly :D

• Posted

Hi Melbi,

Life can be hard, yes, especially for those of us who struggle with depression. But it's time to take stock of where you are, and realise that you've been down before, you will rise up again. Melbi, I am very concerned about you. Please, please, seek immediate counselling help be it from Lifeline, 000, or whoever you have over there. Sometimes it seems the bar is just too high, and yes, we have a right to die with dignity. We also have a responsibility to our kids to ensure that they don't end up in the same place by a selfish act of ours. Sorry to seem harsh, sweetheart, but you are crying out for help. I believe the help you need right now does not exist in a bottle of alcohol or tablets, but in therapeutic counselling. Recognise this debilitating condition for what it is, know that you can turn this around with dedicated effort, yes you can!! But you must be willing to face your fears, seek to start again with a clean canvas, but remember you are holding the brush. There are trained people out there on call, Melbi, please pick up the phone and get help. You have given so much to strangers, why take so much from family?

I hope to read another post from you soon. Meantime, perhaps you are focussing too much on \"downer\" type songs and not music which will let you feel better. I often listen to \"Sister Morphine\", but realised that this is not helping in my current state. So I listen to Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush, \"Don't Give Up\" (on You Tube) which is a fantastic, beautiful song performed in a stunningly beautiful way. (I think it's the number 1 version). There are many other great, positive, beautiful songs out there.

Take care of you, Melbi. xxx

• Posted

LOLOL hahahahha mny dear Breezman

you mean tjis kne

Games Without Frontiers

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane

Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt

Adolf builts a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

-Whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill, they probably will

In games without frontiers-war without tears

Games without frontiers-war without tears

Jeux sans frontieres

Andre has a red flag, Chiang Ching's is blue

They all have hills to fly them on except for Lin Tai Yu

Dressing up in costumes, playing silly games

Hiding out in tree-tops shouting out rude names

-Whistling tunes we hide in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we p*ss on the goons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill they probably will

In games without frontiers-wars without tears

If looks could kill they probably will

In games without frontiers-war without tears

Games without frontiers-war without tears

If I had the capability to spill all I would have done so years ago - only I havent aclue where or what to spill.

Do i spill my wish to die and what rreason - do I starte from the beginning or the end?

Does the beginning start the end or vice versa?

• Posted

September '77

Port Elizabeth weather fine

It was business as usual

In police room 619

Oh Biko, Biko, because Biko

Yihla Moja, Yihla Moja

-The man is dead

When I try to sleep at night

I can only dream in red

The outside world is black and white

With only one colour dead

Yihla Moja, Yihla Moja

-The man is dead

You can blow out a candle

But you can't blow out a fire

Once the flames begin to catch

The wind will blow it higher

Yihla Moja, Yihla Moja

-The man is dead

And the eyes of the world are

watching now

watching now

• Posted

I'm still worried about you Melbi. Please pick up the phone. Who cares if you start at the beginning, the end, the middle, if you discuss Katy's cat doing algebra on the computer or Diana's campaign to rid the world of land mines, or when you were falsely accused by your grandmother of spilling the milk when you were 3 ... the point is that it is very helpful to just talk, and you will find, I am certain, that after one or two sessions with a psychologist or psychiatrist you will run on for an hour while they simply listen, ask a question here and there, and let you let it out.

You are a pressure vessel nearing explosion point sweetheart. Please pick up the phone and call Lifeline and just tell them you are feeling like life's not worth the candle. You can do this! These people are on call and there to help, they are trained to help. What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone! Please. Your internet friends care very much about you. Please care for yourself enough to try. Please pick up the phone. xxx

• Posted

and ruin my career for sure

And in the naked light I saw

Ten thousand people, maybe more

People talking without speaking

People hearing without listening

People writing songs that voices never share...

And no one dare

Disturb the sound of silence.

\"Fools,\" said I, \"you do not know

Silence like a cancer grows.\"

\"Hear my words that I might teach you,

Take my arms that I might reach you.\"

But my words like silent raindrops fell,

And echoed in the wells of silence.

i aint worried i know where i am at

• Posted

do i sleep - lof course to sleep i need medication LOLOLL

do I stay awake and see whatbhappens next

I havent taken the crazy pill today niot taking it again it make me be nbot me

I am confused enough withyout that pill telling me I'[m crazy

this is something i need to work out alone so why am i here why do i email ppl saying how i am or not am lollol

i cant die toniogfht i havent cxpom pleted ny funerlay KLOLLOL

how cool it would be to go to sleep and not wake up

but that aint going ton happen coz my body is healthy its just this head of mine went crazy wass crazy is crazy#

i too worry about me what is me who is me if i dont know how can anyione know

• Posted

Melbi, why care about your career if you get fired for not being able to cope with life enough to continue your career?

Thank you for Sounds of Silence. It is hauntingly beautiful, but my dear friend you need help today. Your career is not secure for you. Nothing is secure for you until you address the depression. If you had a broken leg would you lock yourself away wuith the pain? Come on Melbi, get out of this fog of self-pity and pick up the phone for help!!!

I hope you will forgive me for being so blunt sweetheart. You have helped me immensely, and many, many others. Sleep will come for you, but you must be kind to yourself. When I first went to a psychologist she identified that I was above \"danger\" level for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress. After about four months I was able to reduce the Anxiety and Stress, and cope with the Depression with the help of Citalopram. You need help for a broken leg, or further complications will set in. Same for this Melbi. Please phone a counsellor. Please. xxx

• Posted

My dear friend

I have cped with depression for near on 30 years

I can and will deal with it these tablets are crap they make the condition worse they make coping impossible.

these drugs have left me with morbid thougnhts I have ;planned m y own bloody funeral for goodness sake

Evedn I knlow what level of dangfer I am at and right now I could quite easily get that rope and hang mytself if i had a rope LOLOLOL

I resepct your bluntness ands appreciate your support an concern but hey these tablets say scrww you scdrww life screw me

Sio now I am going to get a glass of water and self medicate if i wake up in the morning (lol ity is morning) then slo be it, igf I dont then so be that tloo

wouldnt be suicide

would be accidental death becauser I am not going to self medicaste to die no I'm going to self medicate so I can get afew hours sleep

wonder how many people died from the need of sleep?

please domnty pity me i have enough self pity

I hate me I hate feeling crap

take your love and support for me and aim it at you my good friend you deserve it far more than i do

melbi xxx

• Posted

Melbi I don't feel pity I feel concern! I've also coped with depression for 42 years, I've seen many highs and more lows. I agree with you about the side effects of Citalopram, and I also want to get off them. I got on them under medical supervision, I will get off them the same way.

I do not deserve love and support more than anyone else on the planet. You have put plenty out there, it's just coming back home to you.

The hour is darkest before the dawn Melbi. You will get through this period, you will see your wonderful Melissa give you your first great-grandchild, and you will be well again. Sleep well. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.