LETS HAVE SOME FUN !!!! Join me....

Posted , 8 users are following.

TOP TEN WORST SUGGESTIONS or COMMENTS GIVEN TO SOMEONE WITH CHRONIC ILLNESS..

2) You should try to meditate

3) The doctor always finds something wrong. Stop running to the doctor and just grit your teeth.

4) You need to get out more. Come shopping with me.

5 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

biggrinTHE number ONE MOST SUGGESTED..

ARE U SURE ITS NOT ALL IN UR HEAD?........YIKES biggrin

• Posted

5)  Lets get out the cheesecake.. It will always make UR aches and pains disappear.cry

• Posted

7) There's a lot of viruses about....you've probably just picked something like that up!
    • Posted

Oh then be careful if that's the case you better wash off everything that I've touched & u've touched...GOT WIPES...?????redface

• Posted

'You shouldn't worry - the tablets won't work properly'

'Are you sure you're ok - you don't look well?'

• Posted

gurmuntrude,

Meds....Not work properly ? WOW ... Creepy!..cry

I only look unwell cuz deep down inside I know all the sweat dripping off my body is merely my desposition taking odds with stupid comments! idea

• Posted

it's your age. You are just worn out!
    • Posted

Hec I was worn out I my 40's ... Family work friends... cheesygrin
  • Posted

Stop crying.   It's not that Bad ...Cry on the inside like a warrior! redface

• Posted

it's no wonder you're exhausted - you've just walked to the station (...er...a 5-10 minute walk? which never used to make me tired?)

put your faith in god - everything will work out for the best

you're looking really good. have you lost weight? (um....the hospital scales show a massive weight gain due to my illness, and i can't fit into my clothes any more.)

so, how are you? no...really, how ARE you. (...you really don't want to know, and please stop reminding me)

no no. you sit and rest. i'll do everything.

• Posted

I know now it's only been two days but shouldn't you be off the IV pain pump yet? redface

Since you walked around the nurses station with pain pump in tow then UR ready to go home.rolleyes

i don't know what to do for u while I'm here. Should I fix dinner?idea

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.