letting everyone down

Posted , 4 users are following.

I thought I was getting better with my anxiety, it had been months since I suffered really badly. Since Sunday its like I'm back where I started and I don't know what's caused it. I'm having to take a stronger dose of my meds and even that doesn't feel like its touching me. My thoughts are out of control. Does anyone have some coping mechanisms they could share?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, i use deep breathing excercises alot! I also do yoga every morning i meditate almost every night. You could try those, i also take all natural Gaba pills from bioclinic you can buy them on Amazong for 40 or so u.s dollars.

Also that's just how anxiety works i hadn't had a panic attack for a year or so until about a week ago and then i suffered the worst one to date, You probably are not letting anyone down and you are just being hard on yourself for no reason. But i understand just try to talk to yourself and focus alot on breathing when you feel anxious, it does pass you just have to believe that. I still have out of control thoughts alot i have been with the same man for 4 years and i get regular std checkups. If i even get one single pain boom i have cancer. That's just how it is for me but i try to stay busy and focus my energy on other things life is just too short.

Well goodluck and i hope you find peace within yourself.

• Posted

Thought I'd let you know I'm in exactly the same position as you right now. I was about to post a blog pretty identical. I'm just trying to distract myself, but it's frustrating when that doesn't work. Hope the meds kick in soon. It's frustrating taking medication when it doesn't make a difference. 
  • Posted

Deep breathing, walking, playing games in my android or PC and watching comedy tv shows, I'm planning to buy a MT bike so I can get a bit of exercise at night because my anxiety is worse at night.
  • Posted

Thanks for the ideas, i don't know what brought it on this time and it was totally not expected and I think that's what has made it worse. I tired boxersize yesterday to see if that would help but as soon as I got to bed I started panicking again. I listen to guided mindful meditation to help get me to sleep which does help. I just want it to go away sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.