Lexapro

Posted , 3 users are following.

Quit taking lexapro after 2 days, only took 2, 5mg doses. I feel like I\'m going crazy. I want to throw my phone. I can\'t calm down, everything is freaking me out, hearts not racing but I feel like I want to run miles. Anxious, tired but can\'t sleep, racing thoughts, Ringing ears, what\'s going on? Do you think it's safe to take ativan? I just don't want to feel worse. I just want to sleep.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dont always look to pills to help, consider therapy, its much safer and more effective in many cases
    • Posted

Trust me, that's one big reason why I don't want to take it, but I just want to sleep.
    • Posted

Your body will sleep when you need to, dont worry about it too much,it happens
  • Posted

hello lockerby i aslo prefer to use breathing exercises for my anxiety but i also take xanax when im really feeling anxious and panic it works good for that tivan its kinda like xanax but for me xanax works better as long as you use it ony when your feeling really bad its ok its only bad when people use it everyday and for mnths that they get addictive but as long as yu do like me and tak it only when you really needed you will be good you should ry breathing exercises and distract your self you can take the ativan it also calms you down but if not try to get xanax but only use it when really needed and yo will be ok it really helps hope you get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.