Life is hard!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Life is hard! Even though most of us on this site can sympathise/understand:relate. We are all still different! People that haven't suffered depression. Don't understand but at the same time...can we truly understand each other? It's not so black and white...everyone is different, we all suffer in different

Ways....life's a bitch!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Totally!! My friend told me to

Just snap out of it. Don't take anti- depression medicine, be happy. Well it's like telling a blind person to see. He's a friend but does quite understand what it is we are going through.

• Posted

You need to get a good routine and stick to it without getting bored
  • Posted

you are absolutely right, dondons.those who never feel depressed couldn't understand what we feel.they only say don't thinking negatively so much.our depression is not due to our stress in life.for instance, myself, depression considered to be genetically.

• Posted

Yes, Patrik, I absolutely agree that there can be a genetic component to depression. My parents had it and have passed it on. Living in a stressful world on top of that makes life very difficult. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.