Life Is NOT For Me

Posted , 8 users are following.

I don't need or expect replies I just need an outlet before my mind explodes.

I do not like being alive I don't enjoy life. It's not fair that you have no choice being bought into this world yet you're expected to endure whatever hell is thrown at you. I wish there was just a button you could push to say no thanks life isn't for me. I find almost every aspect of being alive overwhelming. I either worry too much or completely switch off. My anger is slowly becoming out of control because I'm constantly on edge. I think some people are built for this & some people are put here by mistake. I'm definitely a mistake.

1 like, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

• Posted

Nobody is a mistake. I have been exactly where you are. Wondering why I am even here. But you have to try and find some positive in every day. Even if it's something tiny. That can and will start to make it a little better. I'm sorry for whatever it is you are going through. And I dont mind being an ear of you need it. Just know you are never alone.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I understand what you say!I feel the same most of the times ...but we are here now and we have to handle life as we can ...it s hard when u don't feel pleasure ..I m worried for everything as well and afraid to take any decision s in my life ... But we have to try ...do things that you enjoy ...Take care of yourself!!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You aren’t a mistake  I understand where your coming from but we have to fight we can get through this  if you need an ear I’m here 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Nobody is a mistake. But you sure need an outlet for your Depression and Anxiety.

Don't do anything foolish. If you're feeling like a threat to yourself check yourself into Emergency at a local hospital. Don't wait or hesitate, do it. I have done it in the past and I'm SO glad I did.

Depression is like a dark night, you never think it's going to end. And then the sun comes up one day and you wonder why you were feeling so blue. I've been there and more than once, but it always turns into a brighter day. 

If you can hold out for now, get in and see a Therapist. You really need to unload some of that hurt with somebody to help you. Don't try and carry unendurable loads alone, we all have a limit and it sounds like you're close to yours. Having someone to help you deal with the hurt can make all the difference in the world.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you very much for your reply. You're right I do feel as though I'm carrying the heaviest load & could break at any moment. I've done councelling therapy medication & all the self help you can think of. I just need a break from how I'm feeling & hopfully if I keep going that break will come. Thank you so much for your advice

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Yasmine 

I hope you don’t mind but I’d like to give you a hug full of pure love. Life is a treasured gift but it’s tough for some which is heartbreaking. If there’s anything I can give it’s a listening ear. Is there someone you can release to and talk ??  Give yourself time and find something you can relax to for a while. Maybe the beach or a walk in nature even a movie or some music or drawing/ painting anything that can give you some free head space and a chance for calm. 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I don't mind at all! Thank you so much Tara. I do have 1 person but I don't like to worry her & offload my stuff on her when she has alot going on with her own life. Yeah I agree my mind needs a break, but everytime I have time to myself all I think about is everything that's wrong & I end up feeling worse! Just need to find a balance somehow.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Your welcome Yasmine, you know sometimes we feel like we don’t wont to burden someone else with our feelings as they have their own issues but in actual fact you never know that person may actually feel enlightening to listen and support you they don’t/won’t have to carry it with them just listen. You could make someone’s day by reaching out and letting them assist you not necessarily burdening them? Have you ever written things down ? Literally blurt out everything you feeling on paper (if it’s anything like me it can take hours🤯wink then in a safe area burn it and imagine your releasing the negative feelings. Sometimes when things get written they can for a while at least get forgotten kind of a release when talking may not be an option. I have no idea if this is making sense but I do hope it gives you ideas and lifts your spirit. 🌟??

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah you're right I guess I worry too much & sometimes it's unnecessary. That's an amazing idea at least I'll have an outlet without actually having to vocalise my feelings or having to find someone to talk to. It definitely does make sense so thank you so so so much for your help x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are not a mistake. I sympathize with your feelings. I use to feel like I was born in the wrong time. Finally, I realized that it didn't even matter because I'm here now. And so are you. You didn't get a choice but now that you are here you must find something that makes life worthwhile. It isn't easy. Think about the last thing that made you smile even if it was a long time ago or even a small thing. Make a list of things that have ever brought joy and focus on those thoughts. Keep reaching out for help. Hang in there. I care and many people on this site also care. 💚

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you so much for your reply. That's a great idea but find it really hard to find enjoyment in anything at the moment so will have to take that step by step. Hopefully it will get easier

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ok for real nothing will change ! We didn't choose to be alive and then what ?

Are we going to waste this time not wanting to be here instate it of dealing with it  ? 

deal with it ... if you got  an F in an exam, Do you spend the night crying or studying to prove that you are better than that ?

Girl live you life .. Enjoy it !!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

'Deal with it' is not sufficient advice. If my problems were on the same scale as a bad test result I'd be more than happy but unfortunately for alot of people this isn't the case.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up