life sucks

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies I not been 9n here for a while.those who have read prev posts will know me.well update I been on livail nearly 2 months still having hotflushes mood is improving my hubby and I started dating when we split up but now I have not seen him in 3 weeks as I found messages from another woman.that hurt me so much.so past 3 weeks I been a bit low and very sure now I will not be taking him back.I have gained lots of weight due to hrt.it is getting me down now to the point I don't go out.my body just feels swollen on the time

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Can I ask if the split up was bought on by peri / meno and your feelings towards him

Sorry your feeling so low

• Posted

Hi Steve I don't think he helped he was sportive but during meno I found out he was texting other women not sexaul but made me hurt and the way he dealt with things so going thro what I was going thro.he didn't make me happy he would sit every night in silence it was very boring which made me worse as I needed more in the end we drifted apart even thou I told him what the problems were.it didn't seem to bother him

• Posted

I know it hurts, I know how your feeling but if his not 100% with you its just not worth it, a man, a real man should understand and look after his wife / partner during this difficult time in life you unfortunately have to go through

Take care x

• Posted

have you tried sage my love apparently its very good for the flushes im about to start taking it 
  • Posted

Yes its tuff, but firstly, you do not need this man in your life. Learn to love yourself first and moving on from someone who does not value you, is the first step. There will always be people going through worse than you are so be grateful for what you have. eg: freedom from a man who has no respect for you. I was great on HRT but trying to stay off it and its a struggle. No weight gain from HRT for me. My weight gain was because I couldnt exercise as frequently as before. Stay positive
  • Posted

Oh that is just sucky. One thing on top of another when you're needing relief. I'm so sorry you are having that happening to you on top of peri and everything else. Big hug to you. Try to push yourself and go outside and walk or just be in the sunlight for just 10 minutes a day. You don't want your legs to get wobbly and have trouble walking. Believe me that is where I'm and it just compounds everything. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.