Light head all the time

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been light headed all the time since Feb had all heart test dun all clear had ct brain scan in Jan it was all clear had all bloods dun 6 times since Jan all ok had Mri brain scan 3weeks ago all clear . Sinus clear to. Stil have physical symptoms but all tests dun are ok. Don't drink or smoke. Age 26

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds to me like anxiety , I've had it in the past for days on end Dr checked me all physically ok just said anxiety related something to do with breathing different

• Posted

Thanks Tracey for your reply. Yes everyone I asked says it anixety but it all so real even though tests all clear thank God
  • Posted

Hi Lorna hope ur keeping well. Can u describe ur lightheaded feeling that u experience. I had that problem too, been there than that all the test n result all gd.

To make it worse, because we keep thinking about it that we did all the testing n come back all ok but its still in our mind that there must be something else that more serious or something🤔. I was in n out of doctors surgery n also i did try different doctors for second opinion and found out i had stress related anxiety😣 which i end up taking flouxetine tablets. Maybe u should try different doctor for second opinion and also excercise is a big help for it and drinking ginger too it helps and lots n lots of water. 🤗

Hope this help. Keep safe u are not alone 😊

Pam 😗

• Posted

Hi Pam

Feel light headed all the time it like my head so tuned in my health that can't think of anything else. Each day it always ter. Only got bloods dun 2weeks again they came bk Ok thank God. Everybody I ask all says it pure anixety but so confused about it all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.