Lightheaded

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys. It's almost 4am and I'm still awake. I have been feeling lightheaded for the past 2-3 hours and I just feel terrible. My heart isn't racing or anything because the propanolol won't let it, but if I wasn't taking the meds I know it would be trying to come out of my chest right now. My brain feels so tired and I feel a lot of pressure in my head whenever I do certain things. I've been contemplating just taking myself to the ER for the past few hours, but whenever I go to the ER they just tell me the same thing and send me home with follow up instructions for my GP. If anyone is awake, please talk to me.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

im so sorry sad im sure its just stupid anxiety side effects
    • Posted

I'm like 70% sure it is, but you know how it goes...

I have been trying to relax and not think about it, but I can't help it...

It sucks.. how are you feeling?

• Posted

yeah i know its horrible sad im okay i think im getting over the derealization not sure lol since i dont remember what normal feels like anymore. i have a little brain fog hoping to wake up tmw feeling better
    • Posted

Derealization was pretty bad for me as well, took me almost a month to get over it somewhat. Still have it here and there, I feel you. I also hope you wake up feeling better.
    • Posted

plus now im getting chest paina ugh i was stressing earliar about my blood pressure so now im paying for it i guess i kust want my mind and myself to feel normal again rolleyes
    • Posted

I just had some tea to calm me a little bit.

Did you take your meds today?

• Posted

yes i did smile

i love chamomile tea 💜

i always make sure to take my meds

• Posted

You're not alone. Hugs to you. This is how I feel most nights. Tiredness plus anxiety is probs the cause. I am sending you a virtual blanket and some chocolate lol x
    • Posted

I appreciate that very much. For the past few nights I've been going to bed really late and sleep for half of the day. My son always wakes me, I feel so bad. I will hug this blanket forever. xoxo
  • Posted

Try some relaxation music and think of your favourite place, like being on holiday or a lovely warm comfort you have, like being a home with the fire light surrounded by your loved ones, take big deep breaths in through your nose and out through you mouth, do this for about 2 mins it is great relaxation technique, sleep deprivation fuels anxiety and I know because I have a 6 month old who doesn't sleep and some days I survive in about 3 hrs sleep and my anxiety is dreadful.

It's a bugger of a thing I HATE ANXIETY !!!!!! Hope you can try and relax a wee bit

• Posted

I will try this tonight Sparkly, today was a really bad day for me. I feel like yesterday x10... Thank you so much.

Children are a blessing, my son is two he will be three in a month. He's the main reason for me pushing myself to get better..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.