Lightheaded all day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys, I've been lightheaded and weakish all day. When I lay down I feel slightly better. Can anxiety Casue this? I'm new to the anxiety thing. I've had it for like 3 months now. Please help.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yeah it can, it can cause you to feel light headed and disorientated.

Since you're new to this, you might need help. If you need help, feel free to message me on here or send me a PM.

• Posted

I figured it can but with my health anxiety I think the worst rolleyes and will do.
    • Posted

I figured it can but with my health anxiety I think the worst rolleyes and will do.
  • Posted

it can cause almost anything , but nothing life treating at all, it's awful, have you been to the Dr yet? what has he/she said? have you had tests done?
    • Posted

Yes I have, the docs I've seen told me all my problems are repaired to stress and anxiety but they didn't treat me for it. Since I'm young they want me to handle it naturally like with relaxation and exercise. I've gotten tests done like EKGs, chest x-rays and blood work and they all came back perfect.
  • Posted

Rule of thumb is always have a full doctor exam. Tell your doctor any and all symptoms. When or if your doctor diagnosis you with anxiety then take it from there. But your answer is yes. Improper breathing will make you light headed and off balance at times. Imorotantly so will sinus issues, hirminal i,balances, menapause and ear issues or eye issues. So thats why you wan an exam first.
  • Posted

Possibly.  Best thing to do is to get a health check to rule out any physiological issues causing this.
    • Posted

I have. And the docs says I'm fine I just need to not stress or worry myself too much which brings on symptoms.
    • Posted

Are you still in school? If so, speak to a counselor at school?  Find ways to de-stress.  Get involved in hobbies,  let yourself get absorbed in your hobby.  Go for walks, even if it is for 20 minutes.  Look for a park with trails so you can focus on nature around you?  Exercise,  when we are stressed we have adrenaline running through us.  Go burn it up with playing basketball if you play,  golf,  push ups, lift weights, etc. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.