limbs fall aslsep

Posted , 7 users are following.

for the past month every nite throughout the nite i wake up with arms/legs/ feet asleep. this happend a year ago and is back. anyone else get this? i have health anxiety so please no scary ideas. i had brain mri done beg of 2016 and was normal

thanks ladies!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kim I'm going through menapause and nearly every morning a wake up with numb hands, feet are fine thou. And my shoulders also hurt on a morning when I wake. Me to suffer with health anxiety x

• Posted

Yes. Me too.Most times it's pins and needles in arms and hands.Cramp in legs also.Only had these symptoms since early this year! I also have anxiety Meds  and on Tibilone .Not nice.

• Posted

I get the line and needles sometimes in my leg and foot. It's such a pain and cramps in the legs wow that drives me nuts. I'm still trying to figure out a way to deal with it. When my aniexty isn't bad then I can handle it buy when my aniexty starts the cramps etc drive me crazy. We all need to be sainted for going threw this. Hugs.

• Posted

All normal in Peri/Meno Kim. I also wake up with numb sensation in my hands, I usually wonder if I've been lying on them.

I also can't stretch my legs when I wake or the cramp pain is terrible and usually need to walk on my toes for a while as my calves are tight and painful for a couple of hours

Try not to focus on the symptoms, you've had tests done that would have shown any neurological problems, I'm used to all of the symptoms now and they can be very annoying and frustrating but I don't fear them anymore. 

Hope all of the ladies comments put your mind at ease. 

Big hug for you xx

• Posted

Yes my limbs also fall asleep. I wake up to tingling fingers. My shoulders also started hurting. It's getting better though. I also have health anxiety. That's getting better too. One day at a time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.