Liquid came out..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey ladies!

I'm really embarrassed talking about this but here we go lol

I suffer with pain inside my vagina so it hurts to sit down and also have vulvodynia but..the pain subsided after I used a dildo.. anyway. onto the story.

Two nights ago, I used a the dildo for the very first time (I'm 26) I've not had sex since I was 17, so it was very tight and very painful, but I kept going and after a few movements in and out I pulled it out and a lot of liquid came basically gushing out everywhere, I did it again and the same thing happened and I don't understand what it was (did I do something wrong? should I see a doctor? is it normal?) I'm honestly clueless and like I said embarrassed.

Thanks for anyone who can help!!

From

Kirsty.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

is the vulva red or irritated at all in any way, a photo would help.

• Posted

I'm not worried about that..I'm worried about the liquid that came out after using the toy, because that's never happened as I've never used a toy before. It just felt like a lot of water came out, there was no smell to it either..I'm not used to this happening.. 😕 I sound stupid rn. haha.

• Posted

I don't know if it's squirting because I've never done it before 😕 I feel like a moron..I googled it and it just came up with random stuff I know nothing about. Lol

But the first time I did it, it came rushing out then I tried again and it happened straight away.. 😕

• Posted

i have never squirted so idk how it feels...did you feel pleasure? like when it was happening? i dont think its anything abnormal for sure 😃

• Posted

do not feel stupid!!!!!

• Posted

It was more painful then pleasurable that's why I took it out. I'm going to try again tomorrow or something and see if it happens again, if it does..then it's obviously squirting lol but I was just shocked tbh haha. 😄

• Posted

i really think its just squirting! and youre prob super tight and that could be associated with the pain!

• Posted

That might be why the pain when sitting went after it happened..Hmmmmmmm! lol.

• Posted

yea i really think thats what it is. i know when a woman cums the muscles inside are contracting...that would explain the pain 😃 i really think you squirted and its all normal 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.