Little reddish dot on penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi can anybody tell me if a little reddish dot on my penis head is anything to worry about. It doesn't look like much apart from it's about 2mm round and red, no bumps or anything. I'm just worried because I've had syphilis before and didn't know how I got it but the internet suggests this could maybe be a chancre starting. Going out my mind with worry as I can't get a doctors appointment till next week 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you're in the UK, you could probably get an appointment quicker, or even a walk-in at a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

I will do. I've to wait 2 weeks because of the incubation period that's why it's next Monday. Was just hoping for some reassurance lol 

• Posted

If you want to add a pic, you need to be on a PC or laptop.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over mountains) will add images.

The pics I've attached here show the icons:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.