Little tints spotting

Posted , 1 user is following.

My boyfriend and I just had sex and when I went to the bathroom I wipe and saw just a little tiny blood. It was light and not much. What does that mean? 

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

It could mean quite a few things, a bit more information might have been usefull but it could be related to your period or if it was your first time haveing sex you may have "popped your cherry" sorry i didnt know any other way to word it or some skin might have torn due to being too rough but if this is a reacuring thing it could be due to am std, sti, or in the worst case cancer but if it only happened once and doesnt happened again it shouldnt be anything to worry about.... normaly if it is period related or "popping your cherry" the blood can be off coloured but the same goes for an sti i would recomened checking with your doctor to be safe ?sorry if my spelling was off my auto correct is broken

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I should have added this in but i would also recomened to wait to have sex again necause if your skin did tear it would take time to heal and if it tears again it wont take as much and it will bleed more and lastly check with your bf, because a few things could have happened from his end but i dont think u want me to keep listing the possabilities
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

My fault we had sex before but I haven't bled and I believe I might tore something. I'm not bleeding anymore and I'm on Deposhot so my period is not coming on for a while. But if I did tore something I won't be having sex for a while either I'm heading to college and won't see him til November or maybe sooner than that but Thank you so much and it's okay. I understand everything you was saying 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up