Living a nightmare been robbed my happiness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 2 weeks pp and feel like I'm going crazy

Doctors are absolutely c*** !

By doctors in mean maternity I got let down in 2012 midwifes doctors didn't listen I felt really unwell had horrible hemmoraging and ended up d&c so I get the symtoms all again my doctor actually does something and the hospital have basically said I can't have a scan it's too early ! Too early ,? It's asif they are leaving it until I'm really sick ! My doctors ordered bloods that I'll have done wed for iron ect and also blood clotting something ...

Anyways I was sent home from maternity ward with metronidazole and co-amoxiclav incase it is retained again I was told to stop metronidazole as I was having dizziness well dizziness is still bad it's like I'm walking on a bouncy castle constantly to top it off I now have a dry horrible patch in my throat and feel I'm choking half the time it's so uncomfortable I have random sharp right head pains that today turned into a horrible headache I'm in the habit of Googling so I've gone from mengitis to hellp syndrome ect today I can't get on with the cleaning or anything I feel too ill so my house is turning to s&&& when I'm a very clean person 😢 I need to rant as much as I can because I think there killing me I think the doctors are leaving me until I get worse !

It's my fear happening all over again I've told my GP how I feel she agrees I should have a scan but the hospital keep saying no ??

I'm putting a complaint in tonight the hospital have caused me to get this poorly my anxiety my mental health is out of control now and I'm not getting better physically either I feel I'm getting robbed of enjoying this time that should be a happy time I just needed to get all this out because I feel I may have a breakdown soon

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

PP bleeding is normal to a certain extent. Could you just be so worried that this is going to happen again that you are obsessing on it? Having babies amped up my Health Anxiety 10x. After my first son, I ended up in the ER with shortness of breath, hot and cold flashes, tingling, and I just KNEW I had a blood clot somewhere (c section) by they said I had anxiety and PPD. They called it Gloom and Doom PPD as you assume the worst is going to happen. I took Zoloft for 3 months and eventually got better. Having babies makes your body and hormones crazy. You are definitely not alone.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I don't know when this happens with my first son Is when health anxiety took over me (2012) but I was so strong back then I only got it post op so I assumed it was because of the operation not a hormone thing also from going through what I did of course could of caused it but I was really a strong person before it .

Since having my third child now I'm going through so many symtoms like I have all the brain tumour symtoms right now and I also have cramping in my leg and so I think I'll hemmorage or die of a anyrsm or tumour soon 😩 I'm scared I'll mistake my symtoms as anxiety when they will turn out not to be ? I feel like my body and mind has given up completely I have spoken about how I feel nobody has mentioned postpartum depression or anxiety I thought ppd was not bonding with your child ect x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your not alone. My landlord locked me out changed the locks and made my mental health so sick that I'm still homeless 6 weeks later. I don't know about pregnancy but I know mental illness. I'm still filing complaints with courts and stuff but it's using all my energy. I hope you feel better and I agree with you doctors aren't good in my experience especially hospitals. I don't wanna rob your thread so I hope more people can be of help with your issue I just want you to know your not alone
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Aww no that is awful ! I hope you resolve it soon people definitely don't understand how one thing can make us alot worse do they I feel most people are blind of anxiety definitely hope you get it all sorted asap x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Try to hang in there. Doctors and E.R.s do not go good with me either thats why i try to stay away from the E.R. 

Hang in there and try not to worry things will look up. I will keep you in my prayers 

Elizabeth

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up