Lonely, un-daignosed and need advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am living away from home, with no relationship with my family due to me being constantly angry and irrational. My mum doesnt speak to me anymore due to me driving her away.I feel extremely alone all of the time, and constantly sad. Always cripplingly sad and dread the idea of living my life for much longer. I need to do something because i cant face anything anymore

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi jo sorry youre having a rough time is the problem you have connecting with your family.! One way of helping them to understand how your are feeling is to go to your doctor and get a definate diagnosise of.your problem ! As for your mums concerned have you tried taking to her to  a neutral place once youve been to the doctor and then you will be able to tell your mum why you are like how you are and maybe you.can get closer to.your mum ! I wish you all the best let me know.how you get on ! (David)
  • Posted

Hi Jo,

Have you spoken to your gp yet?I think you need to speak to your doctor asap due to the feelings of saying you cant face anything anymore and that you dread the idea of living your life for much longer. Your gp can talk through any med options with you and other treatments such as talking therapies but most importantly is for you to be assessed asap. Dont feel as if you are alone because you are not, call you gp out of hours service if you need to speak to a doctor while yours is shut but get some help. Things will improve but you need to get the support to get through this.

I wish you well and let us know how you get on.

Take care.

x

• Posted

Hi jo, please try to get all the help and support that you can... the Samaritans are an Invaluable help to many, you could open up to them completely and honestly... I. Totally agree with the others here, it is essential that you talk to your doctor, and if

You ever feel completely overwhelmed you can go straight to your local hospitals

A AND E Dept. they are very good with helping and understanding...have you got

Anyone at all that you can turn to? Please do not give up....your life can be worth

Living again if you get all the help you desperately need and deserve, I promise you.I was where you are now.. but with medication my whole life and world have now

Totally turned around... you will be in my thoughts, please take care, sincerest and

Very best wishes to you... Deirdre x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.