Long growth under tip of tongue

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi I've never been here before, just looking to get an opinion on this thing under my tongue. At first it started out as a blister that would constantly swell and go down for about 2 months. It used to hurt a little bit but now there is now pain at all and I'm left with what I suspect is extra tissue. It's formed this slightly annoying elongated growth shown in the pics below. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

no** pain at all, to clarify it doesn't hurt its just annoying to have some thing hanging off the tip of my tongue

• Posted

Hi

Sorry I have no I idea what this could be.  Instead of worrying about what it is if I were you I would make an appointment to see your dentist and have a professionals check it out for you.

Take.care and keep in touch.

• Posted

Hi ??  

Did you ever find out what it was? I have one and would like to figure it out without an expensive Dr bill, if possible? 

Mine is under the tongue closer to my glands, but looks identical to yours. No pain, just annoying 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.