long night

Posted , 4 users are following.

So does anyone else get super weird nights where your mind is still semi racing but you feel like everything is shutting down in yiu? Or does anyone else get a weird tickling butterflies type feeling in your stomach during anxiety attack.

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! lol it is like u read my mind. that happenes to me ALL the time. i thought i was the only one lol. I talked to a lot of people about it and they said it is normal. The racing mind thing could stem from mild anxiety. If it gets unbearable i suggest a hot shower before bed and Advil Pm i do believe my bf called it.... he takes one or two and he is a drooly lol. he says it works wonders.... ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about though lol.     Btw i like ur pic
  • Posted

Wow well that's a relief. I'm in Walmart right now having a hell of a time. Mind is racing bad. Lol
  • Posted

Thank you lol
    • Posted

Lol i Suffer from severe anxiety and yet have hole life ahead of me pretty much but ive been told it gets better with time so. lol. how old r u???
    • Posted

this is an odd question can you see the picture of mine i changed it but idk if ppl can see it
    • Posted

do you mind if i private message you???
  • Posted

hi Lockerby. yes, thsi stuff is part of the ebb & flow of anx. the tummy butterflies are common as there's so many 'receptors sites' in the gut that constantly communicate with the brain. is it OK if i PM u.

Caitlin.

• Posted

Yup me and its followed a visit to the bathroom and as u r describing its like my regular night

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.