Long Term HIV .. and its all going wrong after 28 yrs.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had 4 years of hell with my Housing Association Landlord.

2 descriminative nieghbors that have openly told me they hate me and want me dead, one went as far to say I am sick and all those people that come into my flat leave sick, because that what people like me do.

3 Assaults in 2 years , countless false and vindictive complaints from these 2 woman neighbors , which lead to my Landlord taking every allegations seriously , yet when I called the Police for harassment I have since learned that My landlord had been colluding each time these multiple and baseless complaints the Landlord then passed them onto the Safer nieghborhood Team behind my back without informing me that these complaints were arriving to them and giving me no chance for defending myself.

There has been a complete breakdown between myself and the H/Association due to the bitter impact every departemnt has had on me , from repairs to the ASB team there to mannagement and Senior Management failing to ever actually resolve any issue which lead to more complaints.

Over 400 in total over a 3 year period.

The failures of the Landlord really counted up and as my neigbors had said to me back before Christmas 2012 they all hated me, the landlord hates me and has spies out watching me(thye certainly did -it was the very people i am suppose to look up to with authority and to do their job right (the Police force) now I truly understand why whenever I asked the Police to attend my property because of another harassing incident by one of these two vile neigbors , the Police were already assured it was me that was the problem .Due to the Landlord Shephrads Bush Housing working along side the 2 neigbors, and the Police.

When it came to last August 2nd and we found extensive mold covering an entire wall not seen as it was hidden behind built in robes in my one bedroom it was evident that i was not going to be provided with any kind of service.

It took these idiots 234 days to fully restore my bedroom to what it should of taken less than one month.

The mold had travelled through a bedroom large rug and gone right up into the framework of my bed and all my bedding.

Multiple letters from my HIV clinic, the same amount from my GP and ahagin from my Local MP did nothing .

They would not find me temporary housing while they knew I had been diagnosed with Emphyasema of the lungs in March of 2014.

I eneded up in severe distress and having severe fits of anxiety requiring huge amounts of medical care.

The mental health are useless and refused me a key or social worker 3 times.

I sold some items of furniture and flew out in a whel chair to australia to get some comfort and suppport from my family all out there.

At 49kgs having lost 8 kgs in weight due to the stress Just before leaving the worse was to happen yet in October.

The neigbor made a very serious new accustation about me and was at my flat door harassing me (all on voice recording ) thanks to my quick thinking , she was someone I had avoided at all cost.

She and I both phoned the Police, but that was something that now clearly displays  wickedn and law breaking Police can act out upon innocent people while they are bombarded with secret allegations and lies.

I was arrested on the spot for theft and harassment.

The neigbor decided to have an italian female come and stay in her flat (lodger ? I dont know) instead of allowing this italian woman to have all her post sent to her own flat it was all sent to my addrss, but on this occassion it wasa huge 55kg package, I could not carry for health reasons.

TNT delivered it I signed for it half not there as I was sleeping on diazipam when tnt arrived.

When this neigbor then appeared at my door she accussed me of stealing her parcel (it wsnt even in her name) but she claimed 3 times on the recording actually my other name is Maria .

But i had already been back on the phone to TNT couriers and the item was in the process of being returned to TNT.

Instead the POlice entered my home unlawfully, they then told me i was under arrest for theft and harassment.

I fell backwards hitting my head on the corner of the wall and then went into a fit.

Anxiety at its extreme.

While fitting and screamin loudely and with an open infected wound on my left wrist one violet thig of a cop held me down while the other placed handcuffs on me which caused severe pain while having a fit.

I was screaming the house down layed out shaking violently.

I asked several times for an ambulace to be called.

That was ignored

I was told I did not have anxiety, this is because I am now with the knowledge and facts that again the neigbor had informed the Landlord I was szchistophenic , the landlord had told the police this so all believed this was true and I was dangerous to the public and Police.

I was held like a wonuded animal still screaming while held in custody a cell with Police protection for 5 more hours while they kept promising a doctor would come multiple times it never happened.

I had no medical attention and was picked up by my best live in freind and personal carer and went directly to C+W hospital .

November arrived and I had stopped all of my HIV combo meds, I now had accute anxiety issues, I had daily depression, I was enormously isolated even while there are many charities to turn to THT, Gallop. Stonewall< riverside org, pace and so many others.

my health was rpidly deteriating , i felt i was truly now being killed off from any one i turned too.

i flew to australia, i was taken into hospital on 3 seperate ocassions to have treatemnt for multiple issues.

but i had to return becuase it was in october while still living in real hell with mold no bed , or bedding sleeping on my kitchen floor, the letter arrived fromshephards bush housing to inform me that they were jnow seekienf eviction of me from my home.

the court case was may 12 , of course we lost the case.

there was no chance of the case to be heardfrom 2 side when we can only rely on the multiple restrictions of the legal aid solicitor who has to work to a certain budget.

i returned for the court case 8/9 kg better in weight .

that was mid febuary, the hospital and the care and dignity i recieved from my family was helping me for sure

i cam back to fight to save our home.

but now with just days to go until the first court proceedings will take place around the 18th june where the baliffs will deliever the section 21 documents to demand we leave the property.

i have continued to keep in contact with now over 21 different 3rd parties.

and i can assure you everyone has all the advice in the world but the reality is what makes me really hurt insider and what makes me continue to lose all hope and even care about dying now

there is no support, nothing when it comes to finding a roof over my head and the best freind in the world to me who has been theer for me at every point of crisis and ill health.

i truly believe without a roof over both of our heads, i will be dead within weeks and my carer will fail his final exams that he has been attending college for 3 years (earning no income what soever) he will fail due to living out on the street too and not being able to walk into a home and study to make sure he passes and can go onto the motor mechanic career he has worked so hard for.

i live with hiv - t$ count  is under 150 now 

viral load around 500,000.

i have lypheadema of the scrotom and groin irts incredibly painfull and flares up every 4-6 weeks requiring a hopsital stay .

i have hep c.

and emyseme of the lungs.

i have anxiety and depression today.

and ashma as well.

will i survive on the street.

its quite clear i will not

i am not valued by society, the torries tell us they are building new homes to give everyone that is a hard working person the right to buy thier own home.

how discriminative can that statement be , how about giving everyone the right to buy thier own home , working or on disability, but if you are not working and living on tax payers money you are a no body , you have no value tosociety and no one wants to help.

as for human rights and the equality act if you hiv or with an aids related illness , you are alone and isolated and left to fight until you have no more energy and no breath left in your body.

there is not a great amount to look forward too.

i am searching the private sector, but instead of telling any landlord i am sick i will need to use the majority of my dla and esa to pay both our rent which can only be a twin room anyway on my income.

this is the sad reality of what the uk has become.

this is crushing and yes i have days where i just want to die , but i have seen 28 years of hiv and aids, i have seen all the dead and dying i ever need to see in 10 lifetimes.

i lost my loving patrner who was my inspiration and soul mate 15 years ago.

but i am still here

maybe i am made to fight

i just wish there was the practical help we both really need out there for us today.

to take away this deepest ,darkest of burdening i live with.

hugs

pj

riverside="" org,="" pace="" and="" so="" many="" others.="" my="" health="" was="" rpidly="" deteriating="" ,="" i="" felt="" i="" was="" truly="" now="" being="" killed="" off="" from="" any="" one="" i="" turned="" too.="" i="" flew="" to="" australia,="" i="" was="" taken="" into="" hospital="" on="" 3="" seperate="" ocassions="" to="" have="" treatemnt="" for="" multiple="" issues.="" but="" i="" had="" to="" return="" becuase="" it="" was="" in="" october="" while="" still="" living="" in="" real="" hell="" with="" mold="" no="" bed="" ,="" or="" bedding="" sleeping="" on="" my="" kitchen="" floor,="" the="" letter="" arrived="" fromshephards="" bush="" housing="" to="" inform="" me="" that="" they="" were="" jnow="" seekienf="" eviction="" of="" me="" from="" my="" home.="" the="" court="" case="" was="" may="" 12="" ,="" of="" course="" we="" lost="" the="" case.="" there="" was="" no="" chance="" of="" the="" case="" to="" be="" heardfrom="" 2="" side="" when="" we="" can="" only="" rely="" on="" the="" multiple="" restrictions="" of="" the="" legal="" aid="" solicitor="" who="" has="" to="" work="" to="" a="" certain="" budget.="" i="" returned="" for="" the="" court="" case="" 8/9="" kg="" better="" in="" weight="" .="" that="" was="" mid="" febuary,="" the="" hospital="" and="" the="" care="" and="" dignity="" i="" recieved="" from="" my="" family="" was="" helping="" me="" for="" sure="" i="" cam="" back="" to="" fight="" to="" save="" our="" home.="" but="" now="" with="" just="" days="" to="" go="" until="" the="" first="" court="" proceedings="" will="" take="" place="" around="" the="" 18th="" june="" where="" the="" baliffs="" will="" deliever="" the="" section="" 21="" documents="" to="" demand="" we="" leave="" the="" property.="" i="" have="" continued="" to="" keep="" in="" contact="" with="" now="" over="" 21="" different="" 3rd="" parties.="" and="" i="" can="" assure="" you="" everyone="" has="" all="" the="" advice="" in="" the="" world="" but="" the="" reality="" is="" what="" makes="" me="" really="" hurt="" insider="" and="" what="" makes="" me="" continue="" to="" lose="" all="" hope="" and="" even="" care="" about="" dying="" now="" there="" is="" no="" support,="" nothing="" when="" it="" comes="" to="" finding="" a="" roof="" over="" my="" head="" and="" the="" best="" freind="" in="" the="" world="" to="" me="" who="" has="" been="" theer="" for="" me="" at="" every="" point="" of="" crisis="" and="" ill="" health.="" i="" truly="" believe="" without="" a="" roof="" over="" both="" of="" our="" heads,="" i="" will="" be="" dead="" within="" weeks="" and="" my="" carer="" will="" fail="" his="" final="" exams="" that="" he="" has="" been="" attending="" college="" for="" 3="" years="" (earning="" no="" income="" what="" soever)="" he="" will="" fail="" due="" to="" living="" out="" on="" the="" street="" too="" and="" not="" being="" able="" to="" walk="" into="" a="" home="" and="" study="" to="" make="" sure="" he="" passes="" and="" can="" go="" onto="" the="" motor="" mechanic="" career="" he="" has="" worked="" so="" hard="" for.="" i="" live="" with="" hiv="" -="" t$="" count=""  is="" under="" 150="" now ="" viral="" load="" around="" 500,000.="" i="" have="" lypheadema="" of="" the="" scrotom="" and="" groin="" irts="" incredibly="" painfull="" and="" flares="" up="" every="" 4-6="" weeks="" requiring="" a="" hopsital="" stay="" .="" i="" have="" hep="" c.="" and="" emyseme="" of="" the="" lungs.="" i="" have="" anxiety="" and="" depression="" today.="" and="" ashma="" as="" well.="" will="" i="" survive="" on="" the="" street.="" its="" quite="" clear="" i="" will="" not="" i="" am="" not="" valued="" by="" society,="" the="" torries="" tell="" us="" they="" are="" building="" new="" homes="" to="" give="" everyone="" that="" is="" a="" hard="" working="" person="" the="" right="" to="" buy="" thier="" own="" home.="" how="" discriminative="" can="" that="" statement="" be="" ,="" how="" about="" giving="" everyone="" the="" right="" to="" buy="" thier="" own="" home="" ,="" working="" or="" on="" disability,="" but="" if="" you="" are="" not="" working="" and="" living="" on="" tax="" payers="" money="" you="" are="" a="" no="" body="" ,="" you="" have="" no="" value="" tosociety="" and="" no="" one="" wants="" to="" help.="" as="" for="" human="" rights="" and="" the="" equality="" act="" if="" you="" hiv="" or="" with="" an="" aids="" related="" illness="" ,="" you="" are="" alone="" and="" isolated="" and="" left="" to="" fight="" until="" you="" have="" no="" more="" energy="" and="" no="" breath="" left="" in="" your="" body.="" there="" is="" not="" a="" great="" amount="" to="" look="" forward="" too.="" i="" am="" searching="" the="" private="" sector,="" but="" instead="" of="" telling="" any="" landlord="" i="" am="" sick="" i="" will="" need="" to="" use="" the="" majority="" of="" my="" dla="" and="" esa="" to="" pay="" both="" our="" rent="" which="" can="" only="" be="" a="" twin="" room="" anyway="" on="" my="" income.="" this="" is="" the="" sad="" reality="" of="" what="" the="" uk="" has="" become.="" this="" is="" crushing="" and="" yes="" i="" have="" days="" where="" i="" just="" want="" to="" die="" ,="" but="" i="" have="" seen="" 28="" years="" of="" hiv="" and="" aids,="" i="" have="" seen="" all="" the="" dead="" and="" dying="" i="" ever="" need="" to="" see="" in="" 10="" lifetimes.="" i="" lost="" my="" loving="" patrner="" who="" was="" my="" inspiration="" and="" soul="" mate="" 15="" years="" ago.="" but="" i="" am="" still="" here="" maybe="" i="" am="" made="" to="" fight="" i="" just="" wish="" there="" was="" the="" practical="" help="" we="" both="" really="" need="" out="" there="" for="" us="" today.="" to="" take="" away="" this="" deepest="" ,darkest="" of="" burdening="" i="" live="" with.="" hugs="" pj="">

my health was rpidly deteriating , i felt i was truly now being killed off from any one i turned too.

i flew to australia, i was taken into hospital on 3 seperate ocassions to have treatemnt for multiple issues.

but i had to return becuase it was in october while still living in real hell with mold no bed , or bedding sleeping on my kitchen floor, the letter arrived fromshephards bush housing to inform me that they were jnow seekienf eviction of me from my home.

the court case was may 12 , of course we lost the case.

there was no chance of the case to be heardfrom 2 side when we can only rely on the multiple restrictions of the legal aid solicitor who has to work to a certain budget.

i returned for the court case 8/9 kg better in weight .

that was mid febuary, the hospital and the care and dignity i recieved from my family was helping me for sure

i cam back to fight to save our home.

but now with just days to go until the first court proceedings will take place around the 18th june where the baliffs will deliever the section 21 documents to demand we leave the property.

i have continued to keep in contact with now over 21 different 3rd parties.

and i can assure you everyone has all the advice in the world but the reality is what makes me really hurt insider and what makes me continue to lose all hope and even care about dying now

there is no support, nothing when it comes to finding a roof over my head and the best freind in the world to me who has been theer for me at every point of crisis and ill health.

i truly believe without a roof over both of our heads, i will be dead within weeks and my carer will fail his final exams that he has been attending college for 3 years (earning no income what soever) he will fail due to living out on the street too and not being able to walk into a home and study to make sure he passes and can go onto the motor mechanic career he has worked so hard for.

i live with hiv - t$ count  is under 150 now 

viral load around 500,000.

i have lypheadema of the scrotom and groin irts incredibly painfull and flares up every 4-6 weeks requiring a hopsital stay .

i have hep c.

and emyseme of the lungs.

i have anxiety and depression today.

and ashma as well.

will i survive on the street.

its quite clear i will not

i am not valued by society, the torries tell us they are building new homes to give everyone that is a hard working person the right to buy thier own home.

how discriminative can that statement be , how about giving everyone the right to buy thier own home , working or on disability, but if you are not working and living on tax payers money you are a no body , you have no value tosociety and no one wants to help.

as for human rights and the equality act if you hiv or with an aids related illness , you are alone and isolated and left to fight until you have no more energy and no breath left in your body.

there is not a great amount to look forward too.

i am searching the private sector, but instead of telling any landlord i am sick i will need to use the majority of my dla and esa to pay both our rent which can only be a twin room anyway on my income.

this is the sad reality of what the uk has become.

this is crushing and yes i have days where i just want to die , but i have seen 28 years of hiv and aids, i have seen all the dead and dying i ever need to see in 10 lifetimes.

i lost my loving patrner who was my inspiration and soul mate 15 years ago.

but i am still here

maybe i am made to fight

i just wish there was the practical help we both really need out there for us today.

to take away this deepest ,darkest of burdening i live with.

hugs

pj

>

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Wow pzzie, that's a terrible story. I am so sorry to hear you are doing through all that. Why didn't your neighbors like you though? Seems a lot of effort they put in, if you were always nice to them?

I hope you find housing. I am happy I live in the states when I hear of the health care and all that over there.

• Posted

They hated me they told me to my face for 2 reasons

number one was that i was openly gay and number 2 that i was HIV and they decided that people like me share my illness and pass it on to others.

They threatened me at the same time that they would make sure I was to be made homeless.

I was told this is not my home but belonged to the neighbor, she thinks she owns the whle building.

These were two neighbors i kept away from no matter what for 2 years after the first assault.

The landlord did nothing in fact they destroyed the witness statement and di not bother to help me , they decided due to the lady being in her 60s to help her from being evicted they used me as a victim of hatred and turned me inot the villan and the problem , then used the Police each time to update when another false lie and alegation had been made against me .

I am a decent , human being with respect for all people . I have no respect for others who treat people in such a cruel and inhumane way.

the other younger female after a suicide attempt I had made came to my door and screamed at me why didnt uoi kill yourself you f****** moron.

This is what I have had to live with for 2 1/2 more years without anyone protecting me or my needs.

I have stopped taking my retrovirals and have little to look forward too.

I am known as a compassionate ,caring and loving person.

I am nothing like the person they have made me out to be.

I am not into making up grand stories and lying. the truth is what sets me free but in my case I have ben left isolated by those I turned to for help and the police have many questions to eventually answer.

I am informed by my legal aid solicitor taht they may be out of thier jobs and arrested once I have dealt with the court trial for theft and harassment which was entirely unlawful.

Thanks for your rsponse

peace and Love mate

Pj

• Posted

Why do these people know your status!? It is none of their business!

I'm so sorry you're going through w this. If you lived in the states, I'd give you a place to stay. Humanity is such a disappointment.

You should use your cell phone to record every interaction.

Don't stop taking your meds. Do not let these fools bring you to their knees! You arw ficinf in and letting them win! This is what they want they want to break you. The beat revenge is to live and not let them get to you.

Can you apply for relocation to a different facility? I think you should contact an LBGT or HIV group to help you.

God my heart breaks for you, you do not deserve this. <3 sending bunches of hugs your way.

emis moderator comment: i have edited this post to remove the comments re muslims. these are open forums so as per the t&cs please do not use language in posts that can be interpreted as racist otherwise they may be deleted. sending="" bunches="" of="" hugs="" your="" way.="" emis="" moderator="" comment:="" i="" have="" edited="" this="" post="" to="" remove="" the="" comments="" re="" muslims.="" these="" are="" open="" forums="" so="" as="" per="" the="" t&cs="" please="" do="" not="" use="" language="" in="" posts="" that="" can="" be="" interpreted="" as="" racist="" otherwise="" they="" may="" be="">

emis moderator comment: i have edited this post to remove the comments re muslims. these are open forums so as per the t&cs please do not use language in posts that can be interpreted as racist otherwise they may be deleted.>

• Posted

Thanks my lovely mate from USA a  country I have visited mroe than 60 times over 28 years.

I love to spend my time in California , ie San Diego, LA , S Fran ect 

I have travelled by road from east Coast to west coast 5 times and one day look forward to doing it again.

Thankfs for your practical advice and you can rest assured I have contacted every possible Organization hoping to get essentially what I needed to fight the injustice that has happened, it is a horryifying thought and very distressing to me to now be in contact with more than 22 different orgaizations here not just HIV Orgainsations but those like Gallop who are also in USA and those disability rights organizations that are suppose to be there to protect and uphold human rights and the equality act.

I have reasearched written hunderds and hundreds of letters that sit 2 1/2 feet high over a 3 year peiod until it had overhelmed my entire life, I have lost freinds due to being so distresssed and ill with anxiety and depression in this time, I have lost a lot of my social interaction with people outside in the world , I have had problems with communicating myself due to my anxiety speaking for me .

I have been broken into pieces and worked dilegently to get back up off the floor and fight on.

Until its all made me sick and termially unwell.and wanting to just find peace through dying.

Dont get me wrong for one moment I am not intentionally wanting to give up on life.

I am just tired of asking, begging and screaming for help and the doors have continually been closed

The HIV Organisations which were there for us living and dying with HIV back in the late 80s and the 90s have all changed direction they are no longer able to provide the practical suppport they did back then, what they provide today is all the information and advice you can handle, they also refer you onto everyone else as they themselves seem and appear to not care or be able to do anything .

Even in the most serious cases they are very miumited in what they can do for anyone.

Our main Organizarion here is called the THT (terrance Hiigins Trust ) he was the first known makle to die in the UK of an Aids related illness , his group of freinds set the charity up in his honour.

It was princess Dianna that would come to visit those with aids and hiv without any ntoice she would enetr into what we all knew as the London Lighthouse and talk to us all , while the rest of the world hated us.

The conservative govt doint give a damn about people with disability and chronic Illness , they dont value us or see as as worth supporting, the cutback continue in the Uk in a most evil manner and we are seen as dead beats.

They have not invested in affordable housing in the past 10 years and now we have them in again for another 5 more years to cut back what allowances they are giving to us.

Making life so difficult

they aim to get everyone that is chronically ill and disabled no matter what back to some kind of work.

They tell those who are working that everyone of them deserve to have the right to buy thier own homes as they are hard workers, we are seen as scum.

Having been to the USA I have seen the social problems there myself even befreinded a homeless person and spent 48 hrs on the street with him to actually get a true perspective of how hard it was to live on the street.

It opened my eyes.

I have always taken care of a homeless man here for 2 years weekly providing him with what little i can.

I have also done charity shop work here to get me out of the house before things swamped my life.

I can never say I havent tried through all this

I am tired of being admitted in and out of hospital like a yo yo.

I am holding onto faith and hope by clinging to these only things I have left.

I try to remain dignified in all this

Thanks again for your comforting words

Hugs

PJ in Central London

Where in USA are you living ?

My email is _____________

I can send you a picture of myself and my beautiful and devoted freind Albert who has cared for me non stop and loved me tfor 8 years. he is not gay just happenes to be a lovely human man with a amazing comforting spirit that sends peace and compassion on me daily.

A true freind that an angel sent me after my loving partner of 5 years died in front of me from a cardiac arrest aged 39.

PHIl

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Hello,

Well I will give you 1 piece of advice.  At the beginning of your recording tell whomever is out your door that you are recording them and continue  because for it to hold up legally they must have the other party aware of the recording or it will be dismissed possibly.  Depends how strict the authorities are. 

You will get through this, you made it this far and nothing has stopped you!  smile  If you need to talk feel free to contact me.  

• Posted

Hello again,

Well sounds crazy and I understand some what about not getting the help that is needed and doors being shut constantly.  Seems to happen just as much here in the US as well.  The systems that were put into play aren't there for those who need it, just keeping people on it so they can still have their funding roll in.  Never understood why they don't crack down on the one's abusing it. 

Anyways, you must relax take it easy and worry about you that's it.  Less stress the better your treatments will work for you.  I know their are always difficult times ahead of us and your life sure seems very hectic.  Just keep your spirits up PJ and don't worry about the others.. Karma will be there to catch them. 

I have been to London to visit, around the Westminster area by Big Ben and London Eye.  Very beautiful area.  I enjoyed my time there. 

I was reading your other post and your friend sounds really great.  He does need to keep his head in the game so he can complete school to be a mechanic.  That is great money to do something you enjoy.  I'm not sure if they have programs there but if you have the chance you may want to see if he can look into finding a place he would like to work and see if he can talk with someone about getting some training or help out around a shop..  Start networking basically get out and meet other mechanics ect.. Same for you too PJ, things you guys are pationate about just get out there and meet others, possibly a petition of some sort. Who knows where it will go or whom you may meet but I believe and I'm pretty sure to bet their is someone out there who has the right info to get you through your dilema.  Alot of times it's just getting the information you seek to get your started.  Support groups, things the cities offer, free programs, there is something out there just need to keep searching and be sure not to burn any bridges with people cause at the end of the day they may hold the key to getting your what you need.

Also try to stay active and upbeat it will go a long way my friend.  wink 

you got this PJ.  You can also try the Churches, even if not religous just having the faith and believing is enough but they are appart of the community and may have a different view and ways to help.  Try everything especially things that you may have never wanted to try or avoided.. I'm telling you networking plays a huge part in your life.  Unfortunately knowing people goes along way as much as I dislike it. 

• Posted

Thank you kindly for sending me such a encouraging and lengthy response.

I have read every word you have said carefully and taken it all to heart.

Having faith is something that has brought my life forward, its this now that I place my trust when I know I dont have the physical and mental strength to fight my corner I know there is a much Bigger, much greater and empowering God watching over me, i truly believe this is how I came to not dying when everyone else was, My Higher Power said it want my time.

I will try a way to get back to finding me.

We have been offered a twin room just 1 mile from here in a garden share house, I am hoping that through Christs workings we can make the sums up that I am required to make up in order to have a room above both of our heads on the 30th June.

It was all cool until yesterday when the guy called me as it is his mothers house and she is demanding a months rent in advance.

That is now well above what I can afford.

I have not told them this

I am putting my trust and faith in the only thing i know who can help as no human can help me , and i feel like beggin is something i cannot bring myself to do.

So with hope and faith the doors will be opened to us to move.

I can start my HIV meds from then

I am about to go to my HIV clinic now as I have a pretty nasty infection in my gut and have puss thats really think coming out of my body.

I may need to be admitted.

So if you hear nothing back from me for a few days you will know where I am at.

Hugs

PJ

Im glad you have had the expereince of coming to London.

It really has a lot to offer the tourist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.