looking at girls/ladies at public place

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I am a bipolar and depression patient. I am taking medicines and my age 50. I am having the  above problem for the somany years. Anyone faced same issue and how u people come of this issue. Is it type OCD?

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am so glad you started this discussion. the form has typing  prolems  at this tme 2:05....wei talk latter, OCD....interesting?????arrow We have this in common.
  • Posted

Sadly this problem is all to common, both women and men go on to have affairs etc and partners are left bereft and devastated by this behaviour, destroying what were good relationships.
  • Posted

Hi,

Without wanting to offend anyone or open a can of worms, can you tell me more about this condition/symptom. If struggling with my menatl health has taught me one thing above all else it is that the thought does not define the person and we don't have to act on our thoughts. Surely most of us enjoy admiring the beauty of the human form on a daily basis and as long as we don't act on any unsocial thoughts, there is no harm. Do these thoughts cause you distress? Is that the problem?

Wishing you peace and support on your journey. With best wishes,

Digsby

• Posted

I replied to a man who had a Kanondrome...probably mispelled... about looking at girls and woman. I responded to HIM. Two..... what I think are very nieave and unexperieced in life young women spewex out garbage. There is no such thing ..I believe as sexism and certainly no masoginu. It it simply one role playing by the instincts and common sense..
    • Posted

thanks for posted.

am looking the girls/woman like a automatic negative thoughts. without my present of mind i am seeing them face and parts say one mintue afterthant my presence mind comes i stopped.

Bcoz of this, after that event i am more anxiety. But next time i am doing the same. this was happens more than 20 years. now i am 50 and i have 17 yrs old daughter. my background knows in my office and as well relatives. i felt many times bad about my behaviour. now i wish to change. can u tell me any advise. more over many of girls in my office. i worried someone took video and shown to HR dept my job will go off. that is the worst case and i am worried about my behaviour.

• Posted

can u reply me please
    • Posted

Hi buddy,

I'm still not sure I understand what the problem is - what are the negative thoughts you are having about girls & women. If it is concerning you so much and causing you distress, it is probably a good idea to talk to your doctor about your worry.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.