loosing my mind

Posted , 6 users are following.

I feel like im totally loosing control of everything, ive not really slept for days and have felt awful since last night,I have spent all day pacing up and down and feeling on edge along with all the other crap that we all feel I dont know how im going 2 make it through the night, im totally exhausted and trying so hard 2 relax but it just isn't happening, have had my 2nd propranolol which usually takes the edge off feeling like this a bit, but its done nothing at all tonight,its going 2 be s long long night, anyway thats me just had another rant sorry for moaning but im just trying 2 take my mind off the way im feeling sad xx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

You sound like me right now, nothing to make you feel better except you're not alone.

I have had 9 hours sleep in 3 days and worked 26 hours(on 3 shifts) in that time. Slept finally at 4am this morning, awake at 7am, and I start work at 3am tomorrow with no sign of anxiety calming or sleep happening anytime soon. It is horrendously disheartening isn't it. Cyber hugs

• Posted

keep ranting- if it helps to talk - keep reaching out - no one will complain about that- might be just what somebody else needs to hear- 
  • Posted

Hi Lesley 

Keep busy I know it's hard do you read? I find this helpful and also comedy shows like gawky towers smile keep strong xx

• Posted

Fawlty *
  • Posted

I know how u feel ive only had 2 hours sleep last nite feel so scared and feel like theres sumink wrong with as i have sinus

...jaw and headaches propa paranoid. Just been to hospital as ive been covincin myself i have a horrible disease and panicin costantly. I feel propa down doin clumbsy things feelin propa spaced out and off balance cant think straight and cant even get my words out proply. Doc done usual tests blood pressure temp ect. Told me she was to concerned sayin she thinks its my health anxiety as i suffer from it and just started takin anti depression tablets. Feel reli drained the last few days even strugglin to write this. Anyways i hope ur feelin abit beta now. The only thing that helps me abit is a sweet cup ov tea lol. Keep ya chin up

• Posted

She wasnt to concerned i meant to say
  • Posted

Hi Lesley,

I've had panic attacks/anxiety/depression for 4 years now, its hellish, I know.  It does get easier, and easier to manage.  It does'nt last for ever!!!

• Posted

u can ask for ur medication.if it doesnt work.u can get sth new too.sometimes our anxiety is in a high level.but after a little time it will disappear again then u can do ur routin again.good luck to u.
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for your replies, I had not 2 bad a sleep eventually last night and feel a bit bettet today, hope you are all well and enjoy whats left of the weekend smile xx
    • Posted

Hi Lesley, try a herbal sleep aid with Valerian in it and cup of hot chocolate or a chamomile tea 15 minutes before bed. Helps me loads if struggling to get to sleep. If waking up in middle of night is an issue and you have a TV in your room put it on and watch something like the news, turn the volume right down so you can just about hear it, close your eyes and you will see the flickering of the screen, concentrate on trying yo pick out the words being said to follow the story, the flickering screen through closed eyes is very hypnotic and concentrating on words and story is distracting also and you eventually nod of or at least doze. 
    • Posted

Hiya, thank you I will try what you suggest aythings worth a try eh?I do try the camomile tea sometimes it helps a little, thanks again and take care smile xx
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for your replies, I had not 2 bad a sleep eventually last night and feel a bit bettet today, hope you are all well and enjoy whats left of the weekend smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.