Losing hope!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Struggling, really really struggling x 

1 like, 35 replies

Report / Delete

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Dondons, What is the matter, anything you want to talk about?

Elizabeth.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Don

Just keep talking to us don, were here to listen. Please don't ever give up. I know its hard, ive been where you are so I know how hard it can be. If your struggling try and ring places like the samaritans, right places or the emergency crisis team. They will listen and help you in any way thry can. Please don't suffer alone their are people that will help. Keep fight don. Xxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Donna hope that you will have a better day today. I know that us light sleepers would have struggled even more with the sound of the rain wind and gates etc last night. try and have a snooze in a chair today or just rest your eyes. I always snuggle into a cosy blanket and it helps! Keep today for rest and relaxation. Depression is an illness and it is hard to live with at times. There are better times ahead xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am sorry you are going through such a though time. How are u doing now?? Well u know if it struggling now don't let bad thoughts distract you from what's important. please don let it bring you down. You are stronger and smarter than you think. If you are facing something though stand strong and have in mind that someone is always there to help you out. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you everyone for your comments, wish I could say I'm having a better day but I'm not, still really struggling, The lack of sleep really isn't helping either xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Really sorry to hear your finding it hard. Winter is one of the hardest seasons for someone with depression. It can seem like there long days and nights. If you carnt sleep I find by putting on a cheery film it distracts your thoughts. Hope your days get easier to cope with. Xx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up