Losing my mind

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have constantly blurred vision and swelling / pressure in head and difficulty swallowing even liquids I can't breath when I eat something I m suffering from insomnia from a week n I m not in my mind feel like today is my last day I'm at work n dying my head hurts when I talk no doctor want to listen to it do anyone relate I feel very weak

So weak that I can't even stand how can I go home idk don't have friends my back side of head hurts alot n ear too

Very sensitive to light n sound

I m really forgetting things

I m panicked

I have yellow eyes n black spots on my lips as I observed

Am I being very anxious my bloodwork n BP came normal so what is this can't understand

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

well, you need to take plenty of rest,,

all these signs of extreme weakness and tired brain

are u on medication? 

let go off all concerns..

i sometimes feel some people here need to take rest like a child.

because what they need is absolute rest.. physical and mental

anyway.. take rest and all shall be fine

is your haemoglobin normal ?

please try to sleep.. this is most probably  due to insomnia.

• Posted

It all started after a neurologist put me on resperidone

He is not mentally stable

Everyone is saying like that

I was in 10 days course of it

As soon.as I get off it I felt awsome but the side effects till now are horrible sad I m losing my memory its a misdiagnosis case

From what other doc said n I'm waiting for some treatment

• Posted

It sounds as though the pain in your ear is causing anxiety. This is understandable as ear ache is very painful! 

​Have you had an ear examination to see if there is a build up of wax causing pressure? I personally would request an antibiotic , not a quinolone though.

See if your signs and symptoms improve and take it from there. Meanwhile use the coping techniques others have posted to help you cope with the pain.  Take care.

• Posted

Everyone is saying like that

I was in 10 days course of it

As soon.as I get off it I felt awsome but the side effects till now are horrible sad I m losing my memory its a misdiagnosis case

From what other doc said n I'm waiting for some treatment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.