Loss

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thoughts of abandonment release feelings of helplessness, the past intrinsically has its role, where insecurities surface - with the vulnerable stage set, the curtain reveals actors poised and ready to partake in the painful drama that's about to unfold... 

Love is real especially the love of children and affects us all though in any other name it can be a falsehood of the heart and mind, it clouds the judgement and overshadows logic and rational. It softens the boundaries, opening up the path for others to tread, although that instinctive gut feeling kicks at us like a bucking bronco, we choose to ignore the warning signs. Thus in the aftermath, the pain from the real kick is present and all too real - if only we chose to listen to that inner voice - the kick in the gut would all have been but a thought and not real pain.

There has to come a time when we get to a point of tearing at the rags that bind us. To be at the hands of clever, educated and manipulative, (I have to question intelligent) as if they were they would have enough foresight into what they do to others, and stop doing it! So, in that respect they are not).

People whose mental abusive maladaptive behaviours send us to the depths of despair as both child and adult, however much the so called normal behaviours are projected to the outside world, these have no patch on the insidious, planned and well thought out acts that are inexcusable. 

From fake smiles in church, to the false clapping of the hands at graduation all but vile projections. From the blaming and shaming for no reason but to burden with guilt to alleviate their own, to a crowed room full of Macbeth's witches huddled around the cauldron waiting for the next injection of poison to be drip fed whilst smiling with faint relief that it is not them at the hands of a devil, to the roar of ramifications for daring to even think of holding them accountable to find the answers as to the real reasons for rejection and abandonment...inexcusable.

From watching from the side lines after the carnage with no contemplation whatsoever to relieve the pain of the dearest thing in life slipping away to having the audacity to then berate as if it was somehow not their doing.  

There is a saying "The truth will out". I have been waiting a lifetime for that to happen. The truth is there will be no truth as there is no strength to delve into themselves to find their own answers - so what chance do we have? To be ourselves and in hope to wade in the shallow waters once more. 

My loss...insurmountable. My life...meaningless. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My life sucks its so s**t with mecin it sorry to swear
    • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that...never apologise for the way you are feeling it's all we have right?

• Posted

It sounds like both of you have been deeply hurt by those you loved and trusted. Don’ t let them torture  you anymore by thinking about how they wronged you. They ARE NOT worth it. Tell your GP how you have been feeling and do whatever you can to try and be happy again and enjoy your life. Let me know how you are both doing. Take care.
    • Posted

Thank you for your kind words. The loss is as I said insurmountable, It is difficult for me to speak on it as the rawness is all too consuming. I have lost the most important thing in life, my relationship with the only person who truly meant everything to me - my child. Due to the insidious behaviours caused by another.

Kindness and giving comes in may forms, of which there are two types - Givers and Takers. The more we give the more they take, the more they take, the more they believe they are entitled. Words are only words they do not show actions and behaviours which pieces the jigsaw together.

I wish i could let others know to be careful of takers and detail all of this though at this time I am not in that frame of mind.  All I will say for now is this loss is sending me to depths I didn't know existed and am left to pick up the pieces. My trust demolished. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.