Lost appetite

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has any lost there appetitem during perimenapause 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I have .i usualy love my food last few months its like food I did like turns my stamach now gone off all the things I did like.ive lost weight as im slim already I cant loose anymore.
    • Posted

Are you tired and sleepy ,or you lost your sleep 
    • Posted

At leat 2 yrs im 46 .oh so many symtoms as I would have said in previous posts but gosh the wosrt for me is the crippling anxiety and sadness low low mood amungst lots more .you too??
    • Posted

At the begining I was feling.agitated everything annoyed me .constipation out of blue bloating prolonged heavey period out of the blue .no intrest in intimacy napping tired palpitations emotional .and then I had my throid checked which was 8 but docs said I have to be on a scale of 10 before I should be feeling all this .so I got another test done whuch showed im in premenopause.so night sweats also id be soacking wet .have you any of these ??
    • Posted

Migraines have been getting more frequint yes brain fog on a seruios leval. Even my eyesight has declined I had to get stronger specks .just wanted to sleep lay in my bed all day .its very hard to cope with day to day and si many of us on here can connect to this .ur not on ur own prayers and love to u ❤✋
    • Posted

I can't get sound sleep anymore. Was an 8 hr a night solid sleeper. Now wake up 5-9 times a night with hot flashes and also just laying there awake for no reason. Wake up in the morning sleepy and exhausted.  I am not doing well with poor sleep.  Never had this one time in my life and it's kicking my butt.

• Posted

Yes I did it came on gradully and I ended up with gastitis for quite a while, I lost quite abit of weight then went on to gain more weight but can thankfully say my weight it more or less normal again.
  • Posted

I have been very nauseated and nothing sounds good to eat. Not much of an appetite due to this.

• Posted

Hi Michelle, 

as I sit here I'm feeling awful aches and pains nacious I feel like I have the flu but it feels different then the flu neck shoulder pain, any suggestions for me I've been in perimenapause for about 4 months now I feel like it's getting worst. 

• Posted

oh no!! so sorry!!!  great...........I've been in peri / menopause for 2 months. I didnt even know I was in it except for crying at commercials, but I thought it was just all the shootings and bad things going on in the media and holidays etc. 

But my Dr took me off BC pills at thanksgiving, that I've been on for 20 yrs, to do blood work to see if I am approaching or in menopause. I had to be off the pill for 6-8 weeks prior to test.

Now, she says no more pill, I am in menopause and will talk in 3 weeks about other meds to get on!  I am dying here.  I feel like I was slammed into menopause with no warning!!

My hips have been hurting me for a few months too and now I think it was menopause.

Mine was being mild due to the pill and I want it back!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.