Lost both eyes in accident of 20 years boy.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My self nooriya Ibrahim ,I am writing this for my cousin salman,a civil engineering student of 20 years old.

On may 28th 2016 he has met with an accident with rickshaw while he was riding a bike .

On this accident he lost his both eyes such  a way that both are detached from the body with optical nerve.Hence Doctor said especially ophthalmologist special centers told us" We cant do anything since the whole eye and optical nerve has been detached.

So i kindly request to all doctors please take an attention to this question and give me any possibilities like surgery or any artificial eye etc....

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    This is extremely tragic news. I do not wish to appear insensitive but when you say that both eyes are detached what exactly do you mean?

    Can you contact either of these hospitals for advice plase. Moorfields in London. Manchester Royal Eye hospital, Manchester England.

    I think that the drs there will require more information/ do you jahabe any medical reports or scan Reports or copes of cds of scans to send to the hospitals i have just mentioned. As much detail as possible would be helpful.

    Kindest regards

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      After the accident, no eye ball is present right now.We just want to fit an artificial prepared one in its place.We got only one eye from the accident place another one could not found.Also that eye which we got is burried already,Dr said we cant do anything with this eye.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I advise contacting the hospitals mentioned in my previous posting. The PM I sent which has gone for moderating just contained links to both  hospitals.

      I wish you luck . I am unsure where you are located but these hospitals are world renowned and should be abe to assist you further.


      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi nooriya,

    Feeling so sad after listen this news.

    There are some hospital in India, may be they can help you. the hospital are Sarkar netralya in chennai India, and L V prasad in hyderabad India. You can get their contact details over the Internet.

    I will pray to god that God bless your cousin.

    Gd luck.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up