Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following Follow this discussion

Loud crack sound from neck, can't move head

When I stretched this morning my neck cracked loudly and was followed by a pop. Since then I haven't been able to turn my head to the right or look down as it gives me a lot of pain the upper right part of my chest. What have I done to my neck and how do I stop/ease the pain

Report this

1 Replies

• Peonygirl1 MagicalOtter114

Hi, get to a Dr right away! This injury could effect the quality of your health forever. Maybe ER to get scans of your neck etc. so you know what you are dealing with. Also at the ER they might be able to direct you to the correct Drs. you need for this issue. Get on this right away you don't want permanent damage! Best of luck. 

0 Report this reply to Peonygirl1

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.