Low libido

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone experience low libido as a side effect? I've just upped from 20-30mg and my libido has all but disappeared! Was low anyway but now seems to be gone.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was taking 40 a day for a year or so an mine was literally non existent!
  • Posted

Very much so! On 20mg and not swinging from the chandeliers or anything, but I do feel happier, and that's good enough for me.
  • Posted

Yeah mines once was non-existent but i lowered my dose and supplimented with wellbutrin and my Hubby is happier now.
  • Posted

Um, well, I've noticed it too, but I'm 51 years old, so I assumed it was just old ageĀ  (lol), but perhaps citalopram does that too. My wife has passed menopause, so she practically has no libido either. The main thing is that we are healthy and happy.

:-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.