Low thyroid crisis happen 3 months ago left with pain and tightness in my abdomen and still constipa

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was on laxatives and ibuprophen for two months during my crisis. My thyroid levels are normal now but im still left with a lingering abdomen pain and tightness, almost like muscle tightness but not, and difficulty with bowel movements due to low motility. Im on lots of magnesium supplements. I see a osteopath and have had blood tests that only indicate low white blood cell count. Any ideas?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello raspberrycandy,

Ibuprofen has some side effects,So you have to stop use of ibuprofen.If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.Because I suffer your same type problem,so i have consult my doctor and they change my medicine for my skin type.

• Posted

thank you Marco. Ive stopped the ibuproohen and i was on a drug stronger a couple of weeks for a specific migrain called Indomethecin. It was a very strong ibuprophen like pain killer so it could be associated to it. So thank you.

• Posted

,Hi , raspberry candy. do you think , it could be Histamine increase due to ibuprofen magnesium laxatives, histamine check out histamine .on net see what that does . oh and full tin of bake beans might get you moving 🤞.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.