Lower abdo ache and pressure for 3 weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 34,I've suffered anxiety plenty of times in the past and worry about my health even though every test I've been sent for has always come back clear.for the last 3 weeks I have had dull pelvic ache. Like lower abdo,pressure and frequent urination,are these more symptoms of anxiety?i don't feel ill at all I'm just getting fed up of the constant dull pain.my uti test was clear and my doctor did an exam and said my lower abdo area felt fine but she is sending me for an ultrasound.ive convinced myself I have some type of cancer now

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

That's the joy of health anxiety, it tells us something dreadful is wrong even when we know everything is OK. How are you dealing with your Anxiety? It's the only way to stop the physical symptoms
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I just constantly Google things it might be then end up going to the doctors.i convinced myself last year I had a brain tumour,got sent for a ct scan which was clear and the headaches miraculously disappeared.i just fear the worst until scans tell me otherwise sad
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm dealing with the same thing right now, but I have a huge problem with health anxiety. Just do your best not to think about it. The chances of you having something serious are slim to none, and even if you have something small, you're taking the right steps to fix it. Don't let it ruin your life.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You should stop googling stuff because thats what i was doing it does cause anxieties in me. The constant worry about health yes it is scary 

I my self have lower abdomen pain off and on yes anxieties can bring on physical symptoms like with stomach discomfort and heart burn is what I get 

I just have to learn to relax myself and not eat to much and stay away from stuff that causes me acid reflux and stomach discofort this is what my anxieties cause me 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

One more thing leakage my anxieties causes me leakage of urine at times then i get more anxious and stressed out about that too
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up