Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following Follow this discussion

LS & Partial Labial Adhesion

I was diagnosed with LS and have a partial adhesion..I started using Estrace to get my vaginal tissue healthy and Clobetazol to improve and keep the LS in check, which both have done. Initially, the doctor was in agreement that surgery is a reasonable end game for the labial adhesion, but today, the 6 week follow-up, he behaved as if we'd never spoke of it. He said I should keep using the estrace for 'overall tissue health' and the Clo to 'soften' the scarring and massage and manipulate, to eventually separate the scarred adhesion. I have decided to Not continue with the estrace since for me it was specifically for the purpose of a procedure. I have no issue with the Clobetazol,(two weeks on/two weeks off), but since the point NOW is to soften and Pull, I will return to also using an excellent quality apricot oil (both externally). I know this is a mouthful, but can Anyone relate to Any of this? I'm still really bummed from my dr. appt. today when the same page he claimed we were on at the first visit was a completely different page today. ):

Report this

0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.