Lump in the throat

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have suffered with acid for 25+ I am 47 now I had a Nissan fundoplication to stop it

They a couple of months later I started with this lump in my throats and it's really draining only thing that really helps is eating and sleeping

Has anyone else had this really do need some help it's destroying my life

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How about PPI's did they help? On what dose were you on?

• Posted

I too had NF and it did not work. I'm scheduled to have the wrap removed on Monday day. I'm vomiting up to three times daily and can't deal with this much longer. I'm 62 and due to not being able to keep good down I'm under 100 pounds. No meds have helped and I've tried them all. Best of luck to you as you search for answers.

• Posted

I was told by my consultant that it was irreversible I

I have just started the complaint process

• Posted

I've read on here before you can get it removed I would go back and demand to have it removed and say you will sue them if they don't I was offered tk have it done but wouldn't I've read so many negative story's on it good luck and really put your foot down about this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.